Abu Dhabi Offroad Club - Registration
By accessing “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club”, “http://www.ad4x4.com/club”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Please know by participaing in AD4x4 trips you declare and agree on the following:
- I wish to voluntarily participate in the trips, or any event, which has been organized by AD4X4.
- I understand that offroading is hazardous and an extreme sport and that I am voluntarily exposing myself to the risk of personal injury or death by participating in the event.
- I understand that challenging and timing is prohibited and that the purpose of the day is to improve my driving skills off-road whilst having due consideration for the safety of others.
- I understand that other members will also participate in the event at the same time.
- I understand that I must comply by rules and safety standards as requested on the day.
- I understand that AD4X4 may not carry insurance in respect of any liability, which might arise out of an event, and that my own vehicle, third party and public liability insurance (if any), is unlikely to cover me for my losses or liabilities but that such insurance is available from specialist brokers.
- I am competent and able to take part and that my eyesight (with lenses if worn) is adequate for off-road events use.
- I do not suffer from any medical condition or disability that may make it unsafe for me to participate in the event, or safely operate a vehicle. I am not taking any drugs that will impair my ability to take part.
- Any vehicle for which I am responsible and/or which I will use during the event is safe and in good condition and of suitable mechanical condition.
- I hold the correct license for the size and type of vehicle being used on the event. This license enables me to ride on the public roads in the UAE, and is issued by a competent authority.
- I will not participate in the event whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- I (including myself, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, legal representatives and successors) agree to make no claim, sue, or hold liable AD4X4, its founders, marshals, members, or any one involved in the event including supporting individuals, companies and agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the event and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them or any of them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the event.
- I, the undersigned acknowledge that the information provided in this form is true.
- I did register my name with an offroading recovery service (i.e. IATC).
- I have read, understood and will comply with all regulations, any supplemental regulations and final instructions given by the AD4X4 and this form is valid and shall remain in full legal force unless notified and signed by both parties involved.
Please note that forming or joining any group within AD4x4 board is not permissable by the Management of the club. Clubs and associations are welcome to join AD4x4 as a stand alone affiliate of the club after getting the required approval from AD4x4 management were rules, terms and conditions must be agreed upon before joining as a group.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, “Abu Dhabi Offroad Club” shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.