Hala Ramadan all levels with Bulldozer

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Hala Ramadan all levels with Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

Awesome Hala Ramadan blessing brought to me so many happy things to see Brothers didnt see for long time with Brothers i miss during the week.

Thank you for showing up to make my day Hani, Khaiwi, Mood, Amin (Kermit), Hamad (Falcon), Kagado (Magnum), MD (Denawi).

Thank you for the greatest support team leader can dream to be with Tilki, Sai, Sinan, Abdoo, Gabor, Sinan64609, Atari, Mustafa, I hope I didn't miss anybody if I Pls forgive me.

Thank you for being there with us Nahoul, Gary, Nelcruz, Pragi, Ramesh, Mahmoud, Assem, Cianci, Marco, Shoaib, Sohail, Kabeer, SandSailor, Tariq (Tyacoub), Bibin, hope didnt forget anybody........

we all gather in 2nd Dec deflated, ANIT briefing to Marco & Francesca, my 2nd lead Emre (Sand Sailor) then Sohail both did very well, we head towards Pink Rocks.

convoy split btw Hani and myself, i took my convoy around the pink rocks in easy drive to show them the beauty of the area in different terrain.
met with Hani and his Braveheart's following him on the way to Big Red for Diesel Coffee break.
reaching Big Red and crossing to Badayer area, FUN continue there, we had to stop to watch the memorial beautiful Sunset, absolute awesome weather make a remarkable trip end for lovely day with my family members.

I will leave the other convoy report to Hani & Sai as I saw the all drivers exhausted :lol: following the Orange Gladiator (Sand Runner), another Jeep Beast for the sand.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Hala Ramadan all levels with Bulldozer

Post by Sai27 »

Started morning 5.45am and ended at midnight. Good day spent with lot of old and new faces.. As you mentioned it was a complete package.

I was sweep yesterday with Sinan(4Runner) & Hammad(Falcon) 2ndlead, followed by Remesh, Emre, Mustafa, Abdulla, Sinan(Nissan) and Amin(Brother of Hani) . Hani did a fast shuttle service from Dec-2 to Big Red and back by blading almost all dunes he saw in his front. Chief Khaiwi joined us after Diesel brake... crossed interchange to Badayar... did some rollercoaster and ended the drive at sunset with an added fun of pop outs, couple of stuck... and at the end must needed protein barbecued by Atari.

Ramadan kareem πŸŒ™

Stay safe .. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

β€œHe knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

Post by Abdoo »

last weekend prior to Ramadan, nothing better than what happened out there, got the chance to meet with Chief Khaiwi, Hani, and others.

pink rocks and Big red after long time, amazing route and a recap for newbie drivers.

and no doubt the gathering and awesome BBQ was the trade mark of the day .

hope to see everybody soon on the sand.
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314

SINAN
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SINAN »

Boss Bulldozer

Thank you so much it was fun day with the group, a great way to say good bye season .

Mr Hani as usual it's a pleasure driving along with u looking forward for next time .

Thanks for all the members joined us and our guests , ramadan karem God bless u all
Sinan

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Thanks Bulldozer for one more memorable/remarkable trip on this Friday afternoon.

We have more dedicated Support Team which you mentioned names one by one :ad4x4:
They covered everywhere and each minutes without any fail.

We are All happy to follow your track on many different dunes and rock as well :D :D

Also I'm happy to see Khaiwi, Hani and old friend Magnum...

We found many tired happy faces at the end of the trip during watching sunset.

I do not prefer to explain others what they lost while not joined to BBQ. Thanks Atari and Sinan. Really impressed each time. :okk: :okk:

Thanks again Bulldozer and his Diesel, Support Team Friends, Brilliant each level Drivers from Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah and Capital City Abu Dhabi :ad4x4:

Wish to see everybody soon.

Ramadan Kareem,

tilki.

Nahoul
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahoul »

Thank you Bulldozer and all leaders and supporters for a remarkable tripπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» It’s always a pleasure to drive behind you. Sad I missed the BBQ but I had to leave. Looking forward to doing more drives and to the desert iftar experience πŸ˜‰

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

A grand gathering with lots of great off-roaders and a lot of fun! Sadly missed the BBQ, but not the DIESEL!

Thank you Bulldozer and Hani for the opportunity, the whole experience just lightened up my day and was a small epilogue for whats more to come.

Great to meet a lot of new and experienced drivers and Marshalls.

Also special thanks to Sai and all the members of the 2.convoy for coping up with me, your support meant a lot and the drive was just inspirational! Always onwards and upwards πŸ˜€

Looking forward to see you all on the sand again...
πŸœβš“οΈ
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Gabor »

This drive was my second drive on this day but I always like to drive in this area, it was not a question, I will come. The drivers list was very impressive with people who I saw a long long time before.
We splitted for two groups, I chosed the newbie support what is one of my favourite activities. we drove on tricky and roller costy areas, practised rock crawling on a basic level, then switched to the other side of Badayer to watch the sunset. Some of our friends left at this point, the others made a small campsite for the BBQ. Atari prepaired everything and assisting by Sinan served an amazing desert dinner again. The others socialized, chitchatted, told old and not so old stories. It is amazing to me just to listen it.
After the camp closing a few brave warriors decided to drive at night to exit at 2nd December Cafeteria. Amazing!!!
There said good bye, and everyone went home.
What a day!!! Thanks for everyone!
Yellow JK