Advance-Sweihan to Khazna 31.07.2021

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Advance-Sweihan to Khazna 31.07.2021

Post by MustafaHabash »

Congrats Ousama for your 1st lead with the club. I wanted to support your drive as you have supported mine before, however, convoy was big and we had to split. There is always a next time my friend.

The 2nd convoy consisted of myself leading, Marshal Ahmad as 2nd, followed by Ahmed then Hadi.

Everyone being experienced drivers, the pace was fast and daring from the beginning. The entry was full of medium sized dunes, which was perfect as they were very suitable to warm up. Soon after, we started coming across and choosing higher dunes, which was so much fun.

We had several incidents happening with us during the drive, some minor mechanical issues with Hadi's and Marshal Ahmad's vehicles, however were handled successfully and smoothly as a team. We had a challenging stuck situation with Marshal Ahmad as his Jimny sat on a high hard to reach crest. Ahmad went to the rescue .. We had a barb wire situation where we dug, we buried, and used the dog's blanket to cover the barb wire as a car passed safely ;)

I had so much being part of this drive. Was among my Comrads Ahmad, Hadi, and Marshal Ahmad.

See you all next time

Mustafa
Black Mamba