Dxb Saturday Sunset Newbie

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Saturday Sunset Newbie

Post by MustafaHabash »

A total of 10 cars met around 3:45 by badayer shops. Upon finishing the briefing, i was approached by Shaheed, a gentleman that was willing to enter the desert alone, but then was invited to join us on a drive that was his first ever. We started off really slow and then got the chance to mix up the track to practice several skills such as straight cresting and maneuvering between the dunes. We even upped the level a bit and climbed medium sized dunes. Our destination, which was the tree house, was proudly met. However, due to the several second tried and recoveries we had along the way, we started heading back from there around sunset, the thing which made us finish the drive a bit late and with no daylight. Yet everyone did superbly well.

I wouldnt have been able to finalize the drive so comfortably if it wasnt for the great and successful efforts done by my support team today. Thank you Alaa and Ibrahim (floating support), Peter (2nd lead), and Julia (Sweeper).

Thank you for the rest of the members for joining. You guys did great.
Ben
Shaheed
Ashwin
Renaud
Sultan
Jay

See you next time.
Mustafa
Black Mamba

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Dxb Saturday Sunset Newbie

Post by Bulldozer »

Well done Mostafa and the family members beating the heat, sorry to miss it, hopefully when return back to UAE will see u all on the sand
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Dxb Saturday Sunset Newbie

Post by MustafaHabash »

Bulldozer wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:53 pm
Well done Mostafa and the family members beating the heat, sorry to miss it, hopefully when return back to UAE will see u all on the sand
Thank you Chief. Looking forward to your return and your longed for Diesel Coffee
Black Mamba