DXB- Weekend Off-Roaders

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Weekend Off-Roaders

Post by KomSer »

We met at the meeting point between 15:00 and 15:30 and did all the preparation. Briefing done, convoy order settled and started moving smoothly.

Peter was second lead, Bobin was our sweeper and the rest of the convoy was Dreamer, Maz, Thomas, Renaud. Marshal Carlo joined us on the middle of the drive and supported us.

We did many climbs, side slopes, straight cresting. 3 times we did break and some chitchat all together.

Thanks to everybody who joined and did great day for all of us. My car is still at the service and unfortunately could't be repaired so far. Hence i barrowed Sai's car and did the drive. Thanks Sai for the meaningful support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Serkan Ortac

Maz
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB- Weekend Off-Roaders

Post by Maz »

It was my first drive with Serkan and a spontaneous last-minute drive for me. Thank you Serkan for allowing me to join. It was such a smooth intermediate drive, and I'm glad I was able to join the convoy.

See you again soon inchalla!

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Re: DXB- Weekend Off-Roaders

Post by Jock63 »

Another great drive. Always a pleasure to drive with Serkan

A fantastic balance between teaching intermediates and giving them a bit of thrill seeking at the same time.

Something for everyone on this drive.

Many thanks Serkan