Catch the worm in Sweihan - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
Karkar
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Karkar »

Thanks guys for a great day

Uristier , thanks alot for bringing such a lovely trip to reality , thanks for the instruction while I was getting through the powel , I was a bit nervouse , I don't know why but I guess we all had such moments .

Bulldozer , thanks for recovery and instructions :D , by the way I am gonna listen to your advice and quit smoking cigar while off roading , I am gonna get a patent right for the 1st portable shisha built in inside a 4WD neext month :D , just kidding , really thanks for everything , Ultra Mind means I have a mind of my own , I guess I should keep it apart in desert .

Toto , It was fun to have you beside me while doing the slopes :D , everybody on the radio though you're in the Parado while It was your cousin :D

Aidy , as usual :D , plz take it easy with Amr in desert , sometimes he get freaken scared cause of your driving techniques .

Rageh , Man you are the best , next time any one is coming from Alex will definately have a package for you containing Sayed Saoarikh Sandwishes and 3aseer Kasab :D , Dude my car doesn't have 4 guns on top of it , those are Rocket Launchers :D .

Montasser , Cause of you yesterday , they were calling my Car " Little Pajero :D " , I guess they didn't hear about something called Pajero IO :D , where is the pic. of my Pajero going airborne ??

Belbassiouni , It's always a pleasure to see another colleague in desert :D

kghaleb , It was really a great pleasure to meet you :D

Chris , Sir , It was a real pleasure to listen to you in a discussion , hope everything went all right with whatever you were trying in desert :D , by the way I have to tell you a little secret , at the begining we all thought you are Manuel Gose the Soccer Coach :D .

Evrybody else , thanks for the great day and the friendly atmosphere , hope to see ya all again soon

Regards

Ahmed Karkar - aka Ultra Mind
Pajer 2007 SWB

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

ultramind wrote:Uristier , thanks alot for bringing such a lovely trip to reality , thanks for the instruction while I was getting through the powel , I was a bit nervouse , I don't know why but I guess we all had such moments .
No problem my friend. We all had the same feeling. That is why we are all together, enjoy the desert, get experience, get to know our car and our limits and and and....

I had a good feeling when I saw you on the top getting off your rocket launcher with a biiiiiig smile in your face :D :D :D

You made it :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :party:

Next time.... take it easy, breathe deeply and you will see

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

sound said that you had a great time guys :bravo: I missed your trip urister :driving: :(

yes the weather start to get :veryhot: but we feel :raining: when we met our freinds :wink:

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

sound said that you had a great time guys :bravo: I missed your trip urister :driving: :(

yes the weather start to get :veryhot: but we feel :raining: when we met our freinds :wink: