liwa end of year trip with Cherif as Passenger - Report

All reports about trips and events
waqmaster
Marshal
Marshal

liwa end of year trip with Cherif as Passenger - Report

Post by waqmaster »

So we all met on time (almost) and headed towards madinat zayed petrol pump to meet up with faragallah and cherif during the early morning hours, after a long drive we reached arada we met up with mamoun and wife who camped the night before.

After a briefing we headed towards the camp site, and some camel hearder pushed us away from the camels (almost 100+) saying that we will scare them. So route change and then stuck in super soft area, many stucks and 2 hours later we got out and were back on track.

Going from Sabkha-dune-sabkha-dune we finally reached the camp with some minor stucks and bruised bumpers in the middle.

We saw some nice play areas on the way where everyone did great and the scenery was spectacular.

At the camp we met up with the rest of the ad4x4 group and watched a very short competition of the v6 and v8 monsters there while sitting under the amazing fireworks.

Mamoun, idomou and I left the camp leaving the rest of the ad4x4 to enjoy the cooooold weather.

I hope that all enjoyed the trip and got to learn that liwa is liwa!

Cherif; was great having you as passenger and your support during was much appreciated.
Mamoun; thankyou for the second lead, you did great!
amit; good driving, hope the family enjoyed and didnt get too bored in the beginning ;)
faragallah; LIWAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you did very well in that pajero and your commitment during the trip was always 100%, please give my regards to your passenger chris who took a lot of amazing photos
idomou; always nice seeing you in the desert, the LD is one difficult beast to tame
Geuvara; gracia tante for the initial wait, you did extremely well during the trip and dare i say no stuck! good stuff
Fauzi; thankyou for sweeping - hope you enjoyed the night out in the desert

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Waqar

amit_likhite
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: liwa end of year trip with Cherif as Passenger - Report

Post by amit_likhite »

Dear Waqar: For my family it was complete fun, they took nice rest during early & were charged for the rest of the day.
Early hours were wonderful, learned a lot. The camping was awesome, jaoo baarid jaddan lehkin jameel aidan. I'm looking forward to more equally wonderful trips with you.
One life is too short to fulfill all wishes, so make most of every moment!!!

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

thanks waqar for the nice trip me and my wife enjoy it so much
thanks for every one and hope to see you soon
happy new year
+971509988737
Stock JKU

idoumou
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by idoumou »

WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT TRIP CAUSE I REALY ENJOYED YOUR LAST TRIP AND THE EXPERIENCE WE GOT THERE IN LIWWWWWWWWWA.
MY REGARDS
DO YOU LIKE TO BE HAPPY IN THE LIFE? LIKE FOR OTHERS WHAT YOU LIKE FOR YOURSELF.

faragallah
Advanced
Advanced

Post by faragallah »

Yes, LIWAAAAAAA :D

I had to see it to understand WHAT IS LIWAAA, and I did :shock: It was really worth the experience..
The route from Arada to the camp was amazing, veery tricky in several spots though :evil: I really enjoyed it and so did Chris..

You did a great job there Waqar, thanks for the supportive attitude you had all the way long.. and congratulations for the upgrade, you deserve it..

See you soon

Happy New Year
If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, y is play and z is keeping your mouth shut!

Fauzi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Fauzi »

It was very freezing morning when we started our journey at Musaffah Adnoc. A short stopover on our way there with a last stopover cum refueling near Arada.
Waqar & Cherif, thx for the trip my friends. What stuck?? Evryone was doing fine except than tht "2 hours" demonstration of "this is Liwa" by 4 selected cars. The route was fine & well chosen. Several breaks on our way, brilliant. I began to enjoy driving at the back chasing the front car (Faragallah should have known wht I meant by now). Lets do more Liwa afterthis ya! :lol: :D
Mamoun, like yur "this is Advance" style shout etc. And the chat while on break, nice :lol:
Amit, well done with yur Xterra. Lets see more next time.
Guedevera, nice seeing u again with wife.
Idoumo, wht can I say, yur LR performed well. C u in t nx trip.
Faragallah, I shall catch u nx time. Hope to also see Chris in his Cherokee soon.
Happy New Year guys

Guevara
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Guevara »

Waqar,

thanks a lot for the beautiful trip. We crossed very nice areas and we did well though the various obstacles we found in our way. A special thanks to Cherif for assisting us.

Happy new year to everybody and hope to see you soon

Guevara
Mobile 056 1205601
X Terra Off Road 2009 - PRG 2.5" Lift Kit - AOR LED lights

cherif
Advanced
Advanced

Post by cherif »

Thnxx Waqar
Real nice trip, i think intermidiates learned a lot from this one ,and every body know how important is the winch in LIWA 8-)
Mabrook again for the upgrade well deserve and u show it in this trip
Thnxx everybody well done
Hope to see u all soon