AlHayer to Big Red

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

AlHayer to Big Red

Post by Bulldozer »

Chief DIR GEN Myself/AnTrAx & Ivan Move out from AD at 6:30 Refuel was in ADIAP ADNOC then move to AlHayer to meet Abdullah in AlHayer ADNOC again for refuel & final briefing move out form there heading to Al Showeib were we exit close to ADNOC for wash & refresh then move again to Area53 then exit at BigRed heading back to AD, Chief lead the trip in A style as usual Quick sand with the temp. rising up difficult but enjoyable track a lot of cresting not much side sloping Hi dunes, I think all types of tracks r available there, in between rest launch coffee breaks were there, LOVELY company with AD4x4 spirit, Thanx Chief AnTrAx Ivan Abdallah Mohd for unforgettable trip.
By the way a lot of Gaff Tree was on the track we count more than 100 tree, pics were taken
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Thank Saeed for the report, I am glad that you liked the track and enjoyed the trip. I surely enjoyed the trip and specially the company.

Nice meeting you Abdallah.

Reminder to Mr. Bulldozer mail me the fullsize pics including the old ones pls.......................
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Please send those Ghaf tree pictures and coordinates to Wasem at motocity.
I have send them more than millions trees already.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Ivan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ivan »

Thanks Khaiwi for the nice trip, realy enjoed it. the company was great. looking forward for the next one.

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

It was a pleasure meeting you guys (great company) ... & ofcourse Chief khaiwi a pleasure man :) and many thanks for the GREAT TRIP ALL .. i loved it

The track was very nice ,, lots of ups and downs at the begining and then became smooth with big dunes ... very nice :D

See You All soon inshalla