Hummer Hunting Report

All reports about trips and events
Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Hummer Hunting Report

Post by Sean »

Most meet on time in Al Khatim and we departed for Al Khanzah.....took alternative route to starting point and included some off roading and squeezes through narrow fence to get into an adnoc and back on main road....

First stuck about 30m into the sand before deflating.....

We then all deflated and did briefing and got under way.....covered 32ks to Al Khatim and had a varied pase...some quick some slower.....Actros (Dan) was second lead and did a fine job, thank you.....Jayapriya (JP) was sweeper and likewise did a good job in the back....Our 2 VIPS's for the day Banna and Yehia had a free run to enjoy themselves and keep and eye on the group over all.....nice having you both on my 1st official trip....as have learnt much from you both over my time in the sand.. :D

We had a few stucks here and there....after no stucks for me for a while I was fortunate to have a couple of goodies today :lol: thankfully with the H3 Winch and using Sultans H2 as a good anchor dealt with number one.....number 2 Sultan used the brutt force of the H2 to get me out of a nasty hole......Sultan you are most welcome any trip :lol: thank you... you make the H2 float over the dunes, very nice.....So it seems Sultan caught the hummer :lol: ....twice!! :lol: :lol:

A couple of other standard stucks, including winch needed once more and then with various people putting recovery skills to the test.....Yehia showed the strength of the jeep as he pulled 2 (together) FJ's to freedom....

Keiren nice driving, pleasure as always....
Ahmed good to see you again and nice to meet you Bu Nassir, sure your son enjoyed his trip in Sultans H2....
Nice to meet you and your family Moslimanys.......hope your children enjoyed the day...

Zeer, nice work in the GMC, your driving looking good man.... :D

Hope to see you all soon......

Cheers

Sean

jayapriya
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Hummer Hunting Report

Post by jayapriya »

It was a pleasure to have been in ur first lead trip. Thanks for letting me be the sweeper. Super route, my first time in that area. Lovely day. Enjoyed it very much as I couldn't do any drives all March due to work.
Jayapriya aka (JP)
050 3162305

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

A very nice route as usual with Sean and the first time for me to have two stucks in one trip after a very long time of no stuck . Thanks to all who did a very nice job and hope to see you all soon
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

actros
Advanced
Advanced

Post by actros »

Thanks Sean for a great lead, the way the Hummer was cruising around looked very natural and it didn't feel like you were leading your first ever trip...rather more like you have been doing it for years! I think you chose the perfect route (including the 1st part to ADNOC which was a nice suprise :) ) with some soft challenging areas here and there to keep everyone on their toes!

JP - Good sweeping at the back testing your new suspension set-up
Keiran - good to see you again and nice driving
Sultan - Awesome Hummer to Hummer recovery caught on camera!
Bu Nasser, Moslimanys, Zeer, Ahmed - Nice to meet you all and see you again soon
Banna / Yehia - Thanks for keeping an eye on things for us

See you all soon

Actros (Daniel)

Advanced
Advanced

Post by 259 »

Thanks Sean for organizion such enjoyable day out in the desert. You are most welcome.

Thanks to all of trip members whom made it very enjoyable day
Moslimanys
Jayapriya
Bu Nassir
Aalhameli
Kieran
Zeer

Yehia & Banna Thanks for all assistance and guidence and keeping an eye on us.

No brakedown, No popouts, only few stucks just so the trip don't finish rather quickly, we all did great. :D :D :D
Proud member of ad4x4.com best club in UAE
Hummer H2
Geländewagen- , modification: None
+971527000003 also can be reached email: ameeris@hotmail.com

The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease-- Voltaire

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Sean for nice trip, super track where we try every thing since i passed the thinking of i do not want to stuck and trying to improve my skills and get used to my car over sand this track was what am looking for :okie: .
regarding the group they are my group and i enjoy my time with u all guys, Thank you.
super trip with great company.
BBQ time was great too after we met the other groups.
hope to see you soon again
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Kieran
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kieran »

Thanks Sean, great first official trip, it was well organised, went smoothly with a good pace and a nice route.

Hope to see you all again soon
Kieran