AD4x4 Across the Continent

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: AD4x4 Across the Continent

Post by khaiwi »

Xof wrote:Is this the last ford Focus Rubicon?
Special edition trail rated for MOAB rocks LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Two sample videos are being uploaded from the morning drive...Time for the second trip,,,yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa what an experiemce guys.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Whilst you are all talking about AD4x4 over seas i will let you into a little secret, I have signed up for the 8,500 KM Budapest to Bamako rally which will be in Jan 2011, still long way to go but i will be asking all you guys in high positions in your companies to arrange for a little sponsorship to help for the jerney which is also for charity. of course the AD4X4.com stickers will be on the vehicle.

more details to follow but if anyones company would like to be a part just 1,000AED sponsorship from each company will help.

regards

Doc
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Doc wrote:Whilst you are all talking about AD4x4 over seas i will let you into a little secret, I have signed up for the 8,500 KM Budapest to Bamako rally which will be in Jan 2011, still long way to go but i will be asking all you guys in high positions in your companies to arrange for a little sponsorship to help for the jerney which is also for charity. of course the AD4X4.com stickers will be on the vehicle.

more details to follow but if anyones company would like to be a part just 1,000AED sponsorship from each company will help.

regards

Doc
Richard u will participate in a rally that happend in the past? now thats something i would like to watch :mrgreen:

and i thought we became rich :cry: i thought we've been sponsered to really take part in a rally and MOAB
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Oh SH%$ yes you're right, the last one was Jan 2011 the one i'm in is Jan 2012 so get the bank to sponsor it for at least 2,000 :)

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Doc wrote:Oh SH%$ yes you're right, the last one was Jan 2011 the one i'm in is Jan 2012 so get the bank to sponsor it for at least 2,000 :)
Doc! i dont worry in a bank, thats iguana lol man
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

MegaMoe wrote:
Doc wrote:Oh SH%$ yes you're right, the last one was Jan 2011 the one i'm in is Jan 2012 so get the bank to sponsor it for at least 2,000 :)
Doc! i dont worry in a bank, thats iguana lol man

you see now you know i need a check up, i'm lossing it! good news in 7days paper today is expats can soon go to rehab too :D

QARUOTY

Post by QARUOTY »

good luck