All reports about trips and events
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Seih Showaib and Intermediate Drive Report

Post by MegaMoe »

yessss, i've started the report this time :mrgreen:

i just took a shower and this is how it went today:
- went to tawi Nizwa to find out that its totally closed 8O so we head directly to bigred. Started at the Top of Big Red towards Pink Rocks were we stayed there for some relaxing before we head to Area 53 but we couldnt due to time and nature of sand today -hot weather and soft sand :nono: - so we went to meet the guys at Seih Showab beach and to eat their food :mrgreen:

thx alot guys for a nice day out.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Yes i am the 2nd to post :mrgreen: , i just got out of shower and i still have sand in my eyes; it was a nice trip we enjoyed it, thanks every body
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

It was a very nice day at the beach today, pleasent weather, beach sports, delecious BBQ, great company and lots of kids who really enjoyed the day & happy MOI's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks ISLAM for choosing this place & for everyone who joined today for the nice company 8) 8) 8) See you all soon ISA :wink:

diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great day, as Diver said, lots of kids who really enjoyed and MOI is happy ... I enjoyed so much

Khalid and Rajeh ... Thanx for helping in the BBQ and feeding half of the trip ....

we should do it again befor ethe weather gets hot
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Hi Folks,

First of all: It was a great day meeting continously friends. Especially the fealing the filling stations are in the hand of AD4x4 :lol:

We enjoyed very much Moes drive to Pink-Rock (now I know where the name is comming from :roll: ).....
We where even able to manage meeting TheWhite Wolf in the middle of the sand 8) 8)

Breadly, you know now why you have all the levers and buttons for :wink: (BTW: tks 4 the coordinates).

Meeting the second bunch after (Bulldozer & Company) and going to the third group (Beach-Party).

Unfortunately we had to leave early and could not participate in the BBQ (again!) :cry: . Nevertheless, I enjoyed very much the Beach Volleyball!!!

Thank you all and crying 4 more .....

:hat:
Last edited by Jo on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

H3

Post by H3 »

Thanks to all again for a great day, fantastic atmosphere and company, it's a good concept to have a trip to the dunes followed by a barbeque or some kind of get together. Good chance to involve the family as well as post trip discussions. Anyways, good to see you all again.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Iguana
Now you have to take us there as the Next beach trip.
Very nice trip.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

WE SHOULD

Post by Blackchallenge »

Guys it was really nice all of us enjoyed. Thanks islam for the trip and thank you all for the great time
See you all soon

Only Jeep Can Do It

MUSTAFA
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by MUSTAFA »

THANK YOU ISLAM FOR THE TRIP AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GOOD TIME , WE REALY INJOY THE COMPANY , I BELIVE THAT THEIR IS MANY NICE PLACES WE NEED TO DISCOVER , SO LET US DO THAT
THANK YOU

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

Hey everybody

Thank you moe, you lead us very well. Not to hard and not to boring. I enjoyed it very much. The ride, the landscape and to be with you all guys.

Tobias

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

On fridays i always try to rest and relax a little but when i realized on thursday evening that Big Red is the target for that trip nothing but really nothing could hold me back to participate. 8)

I was actually not that much prepared on the Adnoc at Salam at 9.30 AM , but my Red old Bucket always is. :D

After a loooooooong drive to Al Badayer we hit the desert with first some very unusal green scenery around us.

After that we reached Big Red and all of us went to the Top of it which is on 234 m above Sea Level !!

By accident i have only a picture with two Cherokees of the Top of Big Red :D

After that we found a scenery like that

The whole bunch together, no wait... one is not on the picture. Guess which one it is 8)

Beautyfull Dunes almost all the way, thanks to Moe which was our leader of the pack.

Suddenly from almost nowhere, this guy showed up. He asked us for water and after Tobias gave him he disappeared.

This was one of the highlights of the trip. A Mountain which is visible from far already. All of us made it up there and i believe not everybody which has an offroader can do so. Three thumbs up for all AD4x4 Members which made it up there with a not modified car !!

After that we meet Bulldozer and the other which decided to make an additional sidesloping Trip.

We headed back to Abu Dhabi to meet the Beach Troup to get some nice BBQ sponsored by Iguana Rajeh and Khalid.

Thanks to all of you for a day of fun.

Btw, when is the next Trip ???
Image <br><br>Image<br>

Bradley
Advanced
Advanced

Getting back into it :)

Post by Bradley »

Thanks everyone, what a great trip.

After been out of UAE for so long, it so so nice to get back into the sand.......

Well I had a hard time in the beginning. I guess the lesson is :oops: - If you use the deflaters, you need to check the pressure with a gauge afterwards to make sure the tyres are at the correct pressure. After everyone helped me out, and I had the correct tyre pressure, the rest was plain sailing :)

Jo, it's so hot if I push that button..... Thanks for the radio. 8)

The stop at the beach at the end rounded the day off perfectly.

Cant wait for the next one
:yeppe:
Bradley
Liberty - ARB Lift kit, MT mags & 32" Tyres