AD4x4 5th anniversary

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

AD4x4 5th anniversary

Post by iguana »

It was a new way of celebration for AD4x4 ... We met at Al Forsan club to play paint ball and go carting.

Paint ball:
We split into 2 teams, Yello and Orange
I think the celebration idea here was to shoot me :mrgreen: I had my kids with me, so I was an easy targer to identify .. We started the game .. I was trying to protect my boys, and suddenly I found paint bullets flying towards me from everywhere (Thanks to Hani and Mubarak) ... 4 minutes and I was out from the first game .. Thanks God :mrgreen:

2nd game ... I tried to be cleaver ... I was hiding at the back just trying to shoot any body in the orange team ... However, after we finish the game, I discovered that Hani and Mubarak were just concentrating with me and when ever they see me, they shoot me ... I will kill you guys.

I was shooting at every tall guy thinking that he is Jo, then I discovered at the end of the game that none of them was Jo, because Jo was in my team :D ...

It was fun ... Next time, I will not bring my kids and take my revenge ISA.

Go-Cart
Makes you love offroading more :D

After the first Lap, I discovered that I am not a good racer ... And it's too hot ... so I will just enjoy driving at the end, no problem, I will be the last car ... so what, it's not a real race so no winner or loser ... Again, discovered my mistake late ... being last does not mean that you will be relaxed or away from the other guys, they will over take you on the 3rd lap ... so suddenly, I found very fast and crazy cars overtaking me from left and right ... Just to make you understand my situation, I finished 5 laps, the others average was 9 laps (Some did 11 laps).

Got home, had a shower, and received a call from Mr. Wannabe making fun of me :mrgreen: .. Now after this call, you have to kill me to upgrade Karim to a Marshal :twisted:

Thanks for all those who attended, it was a fun evening and I hope that all enjoyed

Thanks to Antrax for organizing this event for us

Thanks for all the members, Marshals, SC members for the keeping this club successful and active in the last 5 years, we have another 500 years to go ... Maybe after 100 years we will be offroading on the moon instead of Al Khatim

Liwa Man ... Or shall I just call U LIWA ONLY :mrgreen: Hope you are OK .. man you are an accidents magnet
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Re: AD4x4 5th anniversary

Post by Scorpionita »

Thanks ,,,, it was fun day and very nice way to celebrate :D

Im so glad that in the paint pall i went till the game end ,,,, as well in the go cart i was't in the last coz both was reserved for Iguana and Tweety :mrgreen:

Hani hope to see the video shooting for the go cart soon ;) as well the results of the go cart :lol:

Thanks again for AD4x4 and Iam Proud to be a member of a great club :ad4x4:
Last edited by Scorpionita on Fri May 20, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SCORPIO »

it looks like every body had lots of fun
i missed this one

wishing AD4x4 another successfull seasons and seasons
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

Abdoush
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abdoush »

1st of all, I'd like to wish AD4x4 a happy anniversary, its an amazing club that i know most of the members are proud to be part of it.

iguana wrote: Got home, had a shower, and received a call from Mr. Wannabe making fun of me :mrgreen: .. Now after this call, you have to kill me to upgrade Karim to a Marshal :twisted:
2nd to Mr. Islam Al DORA, ya 7ag i called you mainly to make sure that u and ur son are ok but couldn't hide the sarcastic purpose of my call, as described from my anonymous friend who is "NOT" Imad, i was laughing with tears, so i had to make that call.

and regarding the part of me being a marshal, TRUST me I'm extremely happy with Explorer level, but when its the time for me to be a Marshal, i'll never accept it unless it's announced by U loool

i miss you all guys, this is another reason why i hate summer :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AD4X4 CLUB
(Aug 26, 2009) Newbie -----> Intermediate Wanna Be
(Jan 4, 2010) Intermediate -----> Advance Wanna Be
(Dec 20, 2010) Advance -----> Explorer Wanna Be
(Mar 3, 2011) Explorer -----> Marshal Wanna Be
(Oct 17, 2011) Marshal -----> SM Wanna Be (TBA Oct 18, 2013)
PROMO: (April 10, 2012) PRE-ANIT ------> ANIT Wanna Be (just for one day)
----
Karim Haider ______Mobile: 0505313456______
Proud to be AD4x4 Happy Marshal.......

Ahmedhammad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Ahmedhammad »

Abdoush wrote: 2nd to Mr. Islam Al DORA,
This is Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
Following this post, probably, I will stuck at Intermediate level forever. :mrgreen: