REPORT:Short Trip with BANNA In AL KHATIM ON 14/6/2011

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

REPORT:Short Trip with BANNA In AL KHATIM ON 14/6/2011

Post by Tawalbeh »

This report is written on behalf of and approved by Banna

All met on time by the gas station moved to the deflation area. Was a very nice drive. It took long time to clear some stucks due to super soft sand and tricky areas.

At the end we stopped near the BBQ point where the moon was full and the weather was amazingly beautiful. Stayed until beyond 22:00 and the chit chat was sooooooooo nice . Eating, drinking laughing within that beautiful AD 4X4 spirit.

Thanks all and waiting to see the others this week end in the newbies trip with Banna again ;)
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Re: REPORT:Short Trip with BANNA In AL KHATIM ON 14/6/2011

Post by SSS »

I liked this trip a lot.

Nice people, smooth drive, amazing weather and a night drive with full moon :mrgreen:
Thank You ALL ... and thank you Banna for the nice idea with the game rules ... although not completed to the end. :lol:
So: next time some people will head immediately to the BBQ point ... hehehe :twisted:
chafik the SilverSandSurfer
"The more I know, the more I realize how much I don't know."
THE THUNDER Status: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15808

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Post by Scorpionita »

Thanks for the nice trip specially the night drive with lovely moon light excellent spot and lead in addition to your rules man was a bit hard :oops:
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks banna for the cute trip :lol:
it was very nice in all minors, game rules, weather, moonly night drive, BBQ and chit chat and as Tawalbeh mention beautiful AD 4X4 spirit.
thanks to you all.
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all as well, was a very nice trip as you all mentioned up but It seems I really missed the last part of the trip BBQ, full moon, and chit chat as you called it but I had to leave you guys after I secured that you were in the safe side about 1/2 km away from the main road otherwise I would stay till the end.

Eisa
050 666 4803

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Post by Scorpionita »

Eisa wrote:I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all as well, was a very nice trip as you all mentioned up but It seems I really missed the last part of the trip BBQ, full moon, and chit chat as you called it but I had to leave you guys after I secured that you were in the safe side about 1/2 km away from the main road otherwise I would stay till the end.

Eisa

Thanks Eisa for you feelings without you ,,,Allah knows what would happen to us
بالخصوص مع كاتم الصوت اللي في الكمبريسر اللي عندك ماكنا عرفنا شو رح يصير فينا
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

Advanced
Advanced

Post by 259 »

Thanks To Banna and Tawalbeh for this nice trip, We had fun, real fun, I mean real real fun. We had single Pop out , few stucks and I did see real size Shovel coming out of marshal car! it is for men only :lol: :lol: . Thanks Zeer for filling our tummies with non vegy stuff (on time and direct from grill). And We sat under full moon with around 29C degree and nice chit chat. For me, this mid week break was really needed, Thanks to all of you for good time :hoya: :ad4x4:
Proud member of ad4x4.com best club in UAE
Hummer H2
Geländewagen- , modification: None
+971527000003 also can be reached email: ameeris@hotmail.com

The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease-- Voltaire