Into the night Episode-II "The Revenge...Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
k_almagboul

Re: Sorry for beeing late (only in writing the report)

Post by k_almagboul »

XJ wrote::hat:

P.S.: Somebody told me a new scary trip may come next Tuseday night: "Into the night Episode-III: The Chuck!!"

(Disclaimer: the titel of the trip is not intented to be offensive to anybody. It is completly based on virtual wording as result of the last Episode-II)

:newlol:

I really like the title, can not wait to go to that trip, Chuck my man get that strocker ready :mrgreen:[/quote]

if chuck is the leader precisions is needed
1. charge your GPS
2. charge your Radio
3. bring 5 L fresh water
4. 5 gallon fuel
5. Something to eat
6. call civil defense tell them you are going to desert, do not forget to give them your GPS location
7. tall rope 1.5 kilo length
8. as match as you car can take of head light

and believe me you will not catch chuck and you will get lost

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Part II of Tyres Night

Post by Bulldozer »

Part II after the guys gone home for other commitments we continue with 6 cars the what i call Tyre Night CUZ we Re-inflate tyres in this trip more than the last 10 trips end up by nice location Almaqbool BBQ started with cocking my prescription meal, Chatting, jokes, lovely evening lovely company (guys u really missed it) good coffee, slightly cold we use jackets & sleeping bags in this part, heading back to AD after midnight
Thanx All participants C YA next TUE :twisted: with another BBQ, it was honour driving behind Emil & with Sahrawi/Adnan, Elias, Joseph, Khalid, Taher, Khaldon & Accompanied with AnTrAx & Hassan
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

SOOOOOOORY for been late. I was faxing my tiers.
The night drive was fun and I can hardly wait for the next one.
Bulldozer thank u for the food but bring some salt next time.
Chuck we have surprise for u next time????????? :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: