Sweihan 4 Early Birds

All reports about trips and events
Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Sweihan 4 Early Birds

Post by Uristier »

A dark and cool drive to Sweihan for meeting with other Early Birds. Sherif58 had “truncated” wings and could neither fly nor use the mobile (for calling “no show”).

Early Bird Juergen, daavi, our new member Manie and I left Sweihan for searching the worms. No worms but lot of fresh tracks, a desert fish here and there, a good mix of fresh stucks and a pop corn were the findings during the first part of our floating tour.

During a well deserved brake we enjoyed the “second” breakfast.

Full with new energy we continued the up and down, and stop and go in a great circle route towards Sweihan.

After an “unlucky” parking we decided for a Sabkah detour. Back to civilization we had a small talk with E11 and after inflation we were back on the “sleepy” stretch back to Abu Dhabi.

I enjoyed the floating with old and new faces. You all did very well and it was a pleasure being the first car.

See you soon out there somewhere
Cheers
Uristier

boogie
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Sweihan 4 Early Birds

Post by boogie »

sorry i couldnt make it.sounds like u had a great day.
looking forward to ur next trip.

until then all the best,
sascha/boogie

idoumou
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by idoumou »

VERY GOOD REPORT .
DO YOU LIKE TO BE HAPPY IN THE LIFE? LIKE FOR OTHERS WHAT YOU LIKE FOR YOURSELF.

Juergen
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Juergen »

Thanks Urs for the nice trip. I haven't been out so early for a drive yet, but it was really worth it. The temperature was good, the sand not too soft and the float with the dunes was fun.
Where there's a will, there's a way. - The journey is the reward. - Proud to be AD4x4 Marshall!

sherif78

Post by sherif78 »

Dear Urs,

1st i would like to say Sorry.

I was waiting for your sms till before firday morning, didn't receive it? why why.. many options came to my head. then just now when i saw your report i knew why.

I've been away for a very long time, and afraid to be so again coz i lost work again, did not notice that ad4x4 has changed trip booking sysstem, here comes the confusion? in my profile which you are using for the communication, i didn't update my mobile no.! i did only in my signature. (my delivery report still pending / failed, is n't it?) that's why. but i was ready, car was ready. all set. and i had a promiss 100% inchallah.

I thought ( that was wrong) that for a reason you might know that i cannot join you, any how i made it ready with me.

finally, you were my 1st leader in sand ever, it;s my pleasure to join you next week and podcast my appology live.

I updated my phone number and vehicle details to avoid what happened. but i still like the old trip booking system.
Sherif
050 386 20 80
Nissan Patrol SWB 2010 Gold