Saturday July 2 Trip time change to 4 PM... Report

All reports about trips and events
thabit
Advanced
Advanced

Saturday July 2 Trip time change to 4 PM... Report

Post by thabit »

Hi all,
First I really want to thank all who showed up today for this nice around evening trip to Alkhatim. Meeting was at the Mahawi gas station, driving to deflating area, after briefing we started towards Al Khatim dunes; after driving more than 10 km I lost my tiny camera car mount, so I had to drive back ( sorry guys). Then the fun started, all handle their cars excellently and we didn't have any stuck.
Thanks Wassabi for your support and sweeping, Sam second lead was smooth, Zeer and Tarik both great driving skills.

Again thanks all for a lovely afternoon

Next trip coming this week on Monday...... :twisted:
Chevy NEVER SAY NEVER

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Saturday July 2 Trip time change to 4 PM... Report

Post by tillybean »

Nice trip out for your first one Thabit - great route (eventually :lol: ) and some fab bowls, side sloping, cresting and general dunes. Everyone drove really well, and I had a great time.

Thanks to Zeer and Tarik - nice driving with you both again.

And Wasabi - thanks so much for the instructions on how to use the gears - the extra "oomph" I got certainly put a huge grin on my face. I loved it so thank you again.

See you all out in the sand soon - have already signed up for Monday Thabit!
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

zeer

Post by zeer »

nice trip, and great route where we tried almost every thing nice bowls, side sloping, side cresting , Thx Sum for second lead and Wasabi for the advises and tips, thx Tarik for the sandwiches ;)
Already sign up for Monday trip ;)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

OUPSS I did not see it before..............

great first trip Tabit, well organized, great lead and lots of fun :D :D

Sam, you are more than welcome my dear, it will change for sure your way of driving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are know ready for the Wahiba Sand desert Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeer & Tarik, it was a pleasure watching you guys from the back of the convoy, you did good with your powerful monster :mrgreen:

see you guys soon
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend