Dubai Intermediate Evening Drive

All reports about trips and events
Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Dubai Intermediate Evening Drive

Post by Sean »

We were to be 4 + a maybe and ended up 3....which is just enough :) so we had a lead, a second lead and a sweeper :lol:

We, Richard- Doc (with his wife and son in for the ride) Cherif and myself met at petrol station as planned and headed quickly to big red, where we deflated and then headed into the final minutes of daylight, then the fun started, was a good drive, my new lights went well so happy with those :) we climbed a few big dunes and made a nice track through the dunes to Pink Rock, in good time, where we had a small refreshent break and chat, weather was nice, warm and dry with a good breeze as well... we then headed for the road with a pop out just before reaching it, quick repair and then onto the tarmac for inflation and heading home.

Thanks Cherif and Richard for joining on the trip...certainly a nice way to break up the work week...see you soon, and hopefully a few more intermediates+ too... :)

cherif
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dubai Intermediate Evening Drive

Post by cherif »

Thanxx Sean
Nice lead , nice weather i think we have to do it again ;)

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Yes Thanks Sean,

your first lead as a marshal and it was faultless, a really enjoyable drive hope to do a few more nights like that one but without the family so i can let rip, as they say :-)
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Sean »

For-sure we will do more... ;)