Storm part 1 reporter

All reports about trips and events
SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Storm part 1 reporter

Post by SAND STORM »

All met on time at Mahawi Station, we drove to Al khatem . deflated for 10 min and The fun started .all did well with some stucks(it's part of the fun) and non pop-out, .we meet Waqar,cherif & MalteJK before BBQ it was nice surprised for us. :).thanks for the tasty foods . some had to leave early and some stayed for a nice BBQ .

I would like to thank all members who joined my 1st trip(Tajkeh,daavi,Eisa,zeer Mr.GMC) . Many thanks to specially marshal Yehia & Jayapriya my 2nd lead for a very good job .

Thank you all marshals it's my pleasure to drive with you again in the future. :)

jayapriya
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Storm part 1 reporter

Post by jayapriya »

Congrads Sand storm for a successfull first official trip. Trip was well planned, with a varying level of moderate to intermediate +. Thanks for making me the sec lead. I enjoyed myself, so did the rest of the guys.
Sorry I had to leave early as I had work the next day. Looking forward to the next one sandstorm.
Jayapriya aka (JP)
050 3162305

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Sand Storm for organizing and leading Friday storm, nice trip and great track, for a summer day weather was OK, we had few stuck in a very soft sand spots, Thx Jayapriya for 2end lead and Yehia for sweeping.
BBQ time was nice where we discuss trip events, big thx for Tajkeh he bring us a teasty food from Dubai.
can not wait sand storm 2.
see u soon all
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

I was happy since I hve heard that you have decided to arrange a trip, as close friends We had to participate and support whatever arranged by you or any members in this club.

as Zeer mentioned above that We are waiting for part2
050 666 4803

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Post by Scorpionita »

seems to be nice trip and perfect food <<<<<<< why i was not invited for the food ?????? I hate you guys

since ya m3lim I will join trips only after Ramadan ,,, by then I will be joining Sand Storm part 10 :lol:

wish you all the luck with your upcoming trips :D
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SAND STORM »

Scorpionita wrote:seems to be nice trip and perfect food <<<<<<< why i was not invited for the food ?????? I hate you guys

since ya m3lim I will join trips only after Ramadan ,,, by then I will be joining Sand Storm part 10 :lol:

wish you all the luck with your upcoming trips :D
:D :D :D you know Scorpionita you are most welcome but without food :lol:

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Thank you very much for this nice trip. It was my last trip before a long stop as I am engaged with some friends next week and will go to Egypt after Ramadan.
The trip was nice as usual and everyone enjoyed it with different levels of difficulties and it was nice to meet with Waqar's group at the BBQ.
Thanks Jayapriya for the second lead and my recovery. Thanks everyone for the nice time and the nice chat at the BBQ .
Mohamed you are a perfect leader and can arrange to run the trip in diffierent levels to make everyone feel happy and satisfied after the trip.
Thanks to all of you and hope to see you all again in October
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SAND STORM »

Thank you Yehia :shock: