Friday Aug 12th Iftar drive

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Friday Aug 12th Iftar drive

Post by khaiwi »

Dear Abu Malhas,

It's almost all said above starting from you ensuring that no personal offense to Jo's clarifications and Iguana's detailed reply.

I have a very short comment to add here.

I have mentioned specifically on the briefing how important are the second lead, sweeping and assisting marshals on the trip as the leader will be focusing on the trail selection while others will take care of the vehicles on the route. The assisting marshals are there to help, advice and have the right to decide especially when it comes to safety and recovery.

In that specific trip, I remember a couple of instance your car was pulled from the back (against the gravity and normal recovery rules) taking extra time and effort to get back on track. Hence the main reason behind the emphasis on the towing points on both ends of the car.

I even told you specifically during our iftar and repeated it clearly on the trip report. You can look at it this way, it's because we really care for you and for every member in our club.

Hope all is clear, no hard feelings whats so ever and look forward to see you soon in the desert with tow hooks on both ends of the JEEP hahahahahahahaha
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....