Report: Sohoor Night Drive with Tawalbeh 18 Aug

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Report: Sohoor Night Drive with Tawalbeh 18 Aug

Post by Tawalbeh »

Was amazing time we spent in driving , getting stuck in those sharp V bowls ( I had 3 :lol: ), having those breaks in between,

The last/Sohoor break was fantastic.The weather was awesome. We had a great Sohoor made by Zeer and Eisa ( was really a delicious grill). After Sohoor and Fajr prayer, we had a nap on the sand in this cool breeze under the moon.

On sun rize time, we made our last play drive on some great dunes until around 7 am then left to the fuel station for inflating then home. :D

Everyone was great as usual. Thank you Sand Storm, Sam, tajkeh, Eisa and Zeer . Was a great trip with you my friends.
See you next week....

Cheers :)
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report: Sohoor Night Drive with Tawalbeh 18 Aug

Post by tillybean »

I had such a blast with you guys. The night trip was simply perfect...from the dunes, to the moon, to the great company.

Tawalbeh - you are a brilliant leader and I love following you in the sand, but I am going to rename you Mr V after your stucks last night!

Tarek - your driving is coming on leaps and bounds...literally :lol: Seriously, you are improving with every trip that I see you on, so keep it up.

Mohammed - what great fun being out with you in the sand. I really admire your skills and will happily follow your tracks.

Eisa - a great pleasure as always.

And to my passenger - Zeer! Well done for staying in the jeep and not getting sick ;) It was nice to have company for a change. And thank you so much (and Eisa) for the fab Suhoor that you did. As I said, anytime you want to do grills, then just let me know and I will arrange for a few friends to come round the house! Thanks again.

I really liked the fun of this night drive and then sitting under the moon, waiting for the call to prayer, and having a little snooze before heading home - a perfect trip, so thank you everyone. See you all very soon I hope.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

Was really enjoyable trip as mentioned above, as usual every trip which has been managed by Tawalbeh there is something new We must learn even during break time. The best passenger and meat cook will make Sam join trips for the upcoming period which is good for our group well done (Zeer).

Thank you Omari and Tareq for joining the trip.

Hope can see you all next weekend inshallah.
050 666 4803

zeer

Post by zeer »

what a lovely night, Thanks Tawalbeh, we started it eating "Mansaf" then hitting the desert, im sure if Sam saw what i ate on Iftar she will not let me join as passanger lol, we went to nice area and Mr.V lol give us few lessons there, Sohoor was great with our great group, Thanks Eissa for bring the right meat lol.
i didn't drive and being a passanger is really scary "not that night", Thx Sam for keeping me inside the car lol, to be honest i like the way u drive its totally safe.
the nap after Fajer prayer was unbelievable.
Sam regarding the grills i'm ready anytime after Ramadan, Tawalbeh said he will arrange for camping trip in Eid so be prepared and ofcourse you can invite ur friends.
see u all next week inshallah
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Guys, I head to Sri Lanka on Thursday and wont be back until after Eid.

Maybe Tawalbeh can do an afternoon trip this week before I go? :D That would be fab.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Tawalbeh »

tillybean wrote:Guys, I head to Sri Lanka on Thursday and wont be back until after Eid.

Maybe Tawalbeh can do an afternoon trip this week before I go? :D That would be fab.
Will try ;)
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Tawalbeh wrote:
tillybean wrote:Guys, I head to Sri Lanka on Thursday and wont be back until after Eid.

Will try ;)
Would be brilliant if you could. I travel on Thursday, so any other day this week is perfectly fine with me :)
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128