AD4x4 : Iftar "Trip" Report

All reports about trips and events
tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

AD4x4 : Iftar "Trip" Report

Post by tillybean »

We all met up pretty much on time at Al Forsan :lol: and enjoyed a really nice Iftar.

The go-karting was a fierce competition which was won by Antrax. It was great seeing everyone zipping round the track, but sadly no cresting, side sloping or bowls to play in!! :lol: A couple of our group had to have a re-match and did another session of karting!

At this point a few people had to leave and set off for the catch road, whilst the rest of us went for shisha and chat.

Really nice to see so many of our AD4x4 family together and hope to see you all in the sand soon.

PS - I think there were a lot of pictures taken, so perhaps someone would be kind enough to open up the Gallery? Many thanks.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AD4x4 : Iftar "Trip" Report

Post by SSS »

Thanks Sam, for organizing this "trip"!

Fortunately my family found a new "hobby" in the club : Archery! :mrgreen: (she was really better than me! :shock: )
We enjoyed it a LOT !

cu all soooon
chafik the SilverSandSurfer
"The more I know, the more I realize how much I don't know."
THE THUNDER Status: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15808

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

Thanks all, I had a great time !! :mrgreen:

It was really nice to hit the track after almost 7 years. :mrgreen: So, I'm looking forward to the next Karting meeting!! :twisted:
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Abdoush started another thread which I wanted to link here as he has the times posted :http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11628

The joke about the birds tongue soup is that my friend (Karen) though it was really soup made from birds tongues, and therefore she wouldnt try it! The guys thought that that was funny.

Mamoun - was this when you did your "wobble" and he thought you were going to crash into him??

So glad that everyone had a good evening - our 4x4 family rocks.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128