REPORT : Hameem backward with Tawalbeh

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

REPORT : Hameem backward with Tawalbeh

Post by Tawalbeh »

All met on time and reached hameem at a round 11:00. Started the off rodaing at 11:30 east into the long fens and started exploring this great region with it's Liwa flavored dunes, bowls and soft sand. At lunch time we found a beautiful Oasis full of trees and a group of ghazels were resting there too

When our guages alarmed for quarter tank , we departed the sand from the nearest exit doing a round 75 Kms offroading all in a real fun.

Thank you Tripload for sweeping the trip and the great support every where . Thanks Eisa, Sam and Astroburn for a great time together.

Will creat the albume soon for the photos.

Cheers
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: REPORT : Hameem backward with Tawalbeh

Post by Triplod »

Tawalbeh, thanks for a great trip. I really love this area. Thanks for the company, Eisa, Tillybean, Astroburn.

Regards Triplod

Astroburn
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Astroburn »

Thanks for the great trip.

It was awesome to get back into the sand again after a very long absence.
The sand was soft and the route nice and challenging.
I enjoyed the trip and had a lot of fun with the group.
Thanks to everyone for making it a good day.

See you all in the sand again soon,
Shaun

P.S. I really hope they open up that new Adnoc on the Hameem road soon... pitty about all those new speed cameras on that road now...
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

Was great trip in Hameem where I haven't been before, the area was totally deffrent than the areas where I have been during my off-road trips with the club.

Thank you Tawalbeh for managing the enjoyable trip, Tripload is one of the most helpfuls that I have met in the club, Sam always addes something new to trips, and Astroburn great skills and great car (mashallah) touch the wood.
050 666 4803

Astroburn
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Astroburn »

Eisa wrote:Astroburn great skills and great car (mashallah) touch the wood.
Thanks Eisa... 8-) she is black and beautiful and helps me a lot... even though she has been in the garage more in the last 4 months than in the sand.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

My original reply didn't post for some odd reason, so here is my second attempt!

This new area (well new for me anyway) was fantastic. I loved the mix of dunes, crests, bowls and hidden little dips and turns that this area had to offer and really enjoyed the fast pace that was set. The group was small but perfect and the day was long, tiring and amazing. The extra bonus of finding the oasis for our well deserved rest was the cherry on the top. More trips to explore this area please.

Tawalbeh - another great day in the sand with you. There is always something new to learn and you always give great trips out. Thanks again for another brilliant day driving.

Eisa - really nice driving with you and it made a nice change to follow your tracks for a change!

Astroburn - lovely driving with you too and hearing your monster roaring up behind me.

Triplod - thanks so much for all your help on the trip - from rescuing me from my two stucks (and these were the first stucks in a very long time), to mending my compressor. I really appreciated all your help on the day.

Our two brave passengers - hope you enjoyed your time with us, and Sami, cannot wait until you get your 4x4 and I can be your passenger! Thanks for being my "ride along" and you are most welcome anytime.

I agree with Astroburn that the new petrol station will be a welcome to everyone that does that road, especially as I think we all drove the last few km's on vapours!!

See you all in the sand very soon.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128