Report Newbie trip in Al Khatim area

All reports about trips and events
Juergen
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Report Newbie trip in Al Khatim area

Post by Juergen »

We all met on time in Officer City ADNOC station and after filling and shopping we headed towards Al Khatim. We inflated at the T-junction and prepared our cars, had a briefing session before we went to the dunes in easterly direction.

The route led us through some higher and lower dunes and everybody did really very well. Some stucks here and there were easily recovered and the convoy moved on. As the overall progress was really good I decided to spice it up a bit, went for playing in a nice area and added some technical challenging parts making it a Newbie+ or even Newbie++ trip.

Thanks to Wasabi for ANIT briefing and side sweeping, thanks to Mamoun for sweeping and recovering.
@ Zeer thanks for second lead, good job
@ Stev good work with the LWB, keep it up!
@ Beetle good control of the car, trust your abilities
@ Agnes well done, good handling the car in all situations
@ Ossme doing very well with the TJ, good skills
@ Rahman congrats for your first trip, well done

I really enjoyed the trip, The group was great, everybody was helpful, responsible and even after the trip everybody stayed for a chat. Thanks to all for joining and I hope everybody had fun and hope to see you again very soon.

On another note: Please, please, please to everybody joining any trip: make sure your car, incl. spare wheel is in a good condition and you have your equipment ready. Never compromise on safety and safety features!!!!
Where there's a will, there's a way. - The journey is the reward. - Proud to be AD4x4 Marshall!

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Report Newbie trip in Al Khatim area

Post by ossme »

Thank you Juergen for the nice trip and nice route ! :D

... And thanks every one for the cool company! 8-)

I really didn't want this trip to finish. When we reached the road I was like "NOOOOOOOOO! ANOTHER HOUR OR TWO! PLEASE! :beg: "

You can't blame me! The weather was good, the sand was hard, the route was nice, and the party was perfect ! 8-) We should of stopped for BBQ ! :mrgreen:

See you guys on next trip! :D
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

Oh one more thing, I spoke with my neighbor about his Winch. He told me that he bought it like that from Al Masood and that it was factory fitted.

I think that you should pay them a visit and ask if they can source you the factory parts to Retrofit it. :)

Rahman
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Rahman »

marshal Juergen, thankyou very much for allowing me on board. Really enjoyed every second during the trip. you lead brilliant. hope to join your next trips.

Thankyou marshal wasabi that you gave a quick yet perfect ANIT. And thanks for the informative chats while the trip.

Marshal Mamoun, i got a lot of info from you. it was very helpful and i will do my best to utilize it in my coming trips. thank you very much for that.

Steve, beetle, zeer, agne and ossme you guys are cool on sands. See you all on sands on the next trip, probably a longer one!
Rahman
+971 55 543 8134, jushak.rahman@gmail.com
Land Cruiser Prado J150 LWB

"An act of random kindness can change the world"

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

thank you so much for the trip Juergen... it was nice seeing all of you guys/girls and for sure will see you soon
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

What a nice day out with :ad4x4:

Jurgen, thank you so much for the nice lead and challenging route!!! I had so much fun being arround you!!! all of you did great

See you soon on the sand

:bye2:

Wasabi
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Juergen for the nice trip, it was great company, see u all soon on sand
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

zeer wrote:Thanks Juergen for the nice trip, it was great company, see u all soon on sand
Time to change your avatar with your new ride!!!
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

Wasabi wrote:
zeer wrote:Thanks Juergen for the nice trip, it was great company, see u all soon on sand
Time to change your avatar with your new ride!!!
Hi Wasabi, Could you please leave your Jeep outside the garage during the night ?! :mrgreen:

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Time to change your avatar with your new ride!!![/quote]

Hi Wasabi, Could you please leave your Jeep outside the garage during the night ?! :mrgreen:[/quote]

no no leave my tires alone :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I already lost 4 tires when Buldozer decided to take it without asking or offering anything in return...................

zeer

Post by zeer »

Wasabi wrote:Time to change your avatar with your new ride!!!
Hi Wasabi, Could you please leave your Jeep outside the garage during the night ?! :mrgreen:[/quote]

no no leave my tires alone :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I already lost 4 tires when Buldozer decided to take it without asking or offering anything in return...................[/quote]

here we go :mrgreen:
Ossme, i joined the club before u so i have the priority to take the tires mine is too heavy, find for ur car another target, buldozer did this Bcoz Wasabi is soo kind Marshal and he will not mind if this happen again :mrgreen:
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Juergen, just a note to thank you for the good time we had with you at the unexpected debriefing friday evening! it was very nice! ;)

see you soon in the sand or in the souk.
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

[here we go :mrgreen:
Ossme, i joined the club before u so i have the priority to take the tires mine is too heavy, find for ur car another target, buldozer did this Bcoz Wasabi is soo kind Marshal and he will not mind if this happen again :mrgreen:[/quote]

:beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :grrr: :grrr:

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

@ Zeer: 1) finders keepers ! :roll: 2) they don't fit your Nissan, it is a Jeep thing ! :mrgreen:

@ Wasabi: it is your fault for getting very nice set of wheels and tires that are really hard to find !! :roll:

OH, and thanks for fixing my tires guys !! :mrgreen:

Juergen
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Juergen »

Xof wrote:Juergen, just a note to thank you for the good time we had with you at the unexpected debriefing friday evening! it was very nice! ;)

see you soon in the sand or in the souk.
Yes XOF, totally agree it was very nice and we should repeat it. Best regards and see you soon, whereever...
Where there's a will, there's a way. - The journey is the reward. - Proud to be AD4x4 Marshall!