Report: Track test: Brick factory to Khatim

All reports about trips and events
Abdoush
Advanced
Advanced

Report: Track test: Brick factory to Khatim

Post by Abdoush »

Well it was WoW trip, 1st we met "all" on time at Mahawi patrol station, pushed Zeer's car :D then drove to deflating point almost on time, quick deflating, smooth briefing and we hit the dunes, tried my best not to escalate the level beyond intermediate, but we reached a level where we drove a bit higher dunes.

all did extremely great, not a single stuck (unless if we counted mine, Scorpinita's and Caesar's :roll:), was sooo amazed by my 2nd lead tillybean, you did a great job sweetie, good luck with your trip next Friday :)

Imad, Mamoun thanks for joining my trip and for the side sweeping, still Mamoun you will have to pay me for the pics :p
moe. thanks for the sweep, always can depend on u, i think u enjoy it the most 8-)

Ranger, Arabia, zeer, Issa and Scorpinita it was great having you in my trip, and Scorpinita PLZZZ lift your car :p

Special message to Mr. Franko aka Arabia, i loved your driving style, smooth and quiet, great personality (Italians) and friendly , good luck and hope to catch u again in the sand.

Thank you all again for joining the trip .I hope to see you all soon.

Note: Pics will be uploaded soon :)
(Aug 26, 2009) Newbie -----> Intermediate Wanna Be
(Jan 4, 2010) Intermediate -----> Advance Wanna Be
(Dec 20, 2010) Advance -----> Explorer Wanna Be
(Mar 3, 2011) Explorer -----> Marshal Wanna Be
(Oct 17, 2011) Marshal -----> SM Wanna Be (TBA Oct 18, 2013)
PROMO: (April 10, 2012) PRE-ANIT ------> ANIT Wanna Be (just for one day)
----
Karim Haider ______Mobile: 0505313456______
Proud to be AD4x4 Happy Marshal.......

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report: Track test: Brick factory to Khatim

Post by mamoun »

thank you for the trip you are a very good leader indeed I loved the trip and for sure the ppl also nice meeting all of you guys and hope to meet you soon

about the pic you better give it to me other wise I know where is you house and I really like your winch so come on yalla give me the pics :mrgreen:
+971509988737
Stock JKU

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Another fab day out with AD4x4.

Abdoush - you found a great route for us all to follow, and I loved the additional extra bits that we had nearer the end. You are a strong and confident leader who really listens to the group and can understand the level that we all need to drive at, which isn't an easy thing when you have such a mixed group of drivers and abilities. Am always happy to be your second lead :D

Thanks to Moe, Imad and Mamoun for providing valuable support - knowing you guys are looking after us all is always a great comfort.

To the rest of the group - Scorpionita, Eisa, Zeer, Ranger, Arabia and Caesar - it was a pleasure to drive with you. Great fun, lots of laughs, some wonderful driving etc etc.

Thanks again for a lovely day and see you in the sand soon.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Ranger
Marshal
Marshal
Location: Abu Dhabi Location coordinates : N 24° 20.879’, E 054° 29.416'

Post by Ranger »

Abdoush thanks for such a fantastic trip, it was a great lead and huge amounts of fun, Abdoush you are a brilliant leader really i like following you in the sand so much Fun & so funny , Great route. Really enjoyed the trip up to maximum.
I had great fun on everything on that trip, specially my big big big :roll: :twisted: JUMP :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

see you all soon

:D :D :D
Celebrate The Madness

SCORPIO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SCORPIO »

it looks like it was a nice trip

i nissed it, i had a fully day meeting with my boss :evil:

see you
YOU CAN NEVER SET OUT TO GET OUT FROM THIS LIFE ALIVE

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Ranger wrote:Abdoush thanks for such a fantastic trip, it was a great lead and huge amounts of fun, Abdoush you are a brilliant leader really i like following you in the sand so much Fun & so funny , Great route. Really enjoyed the trip up to maximum.
I had great fun on everything on that trip, specially my big big big :roll: :twisted: JUMP :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

see you all soon

No kidding about the big jump! Your car is fuelled by red bull because it sure had wings yesterday!
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Ranger
Marshal
Marshal
Location: Abu Dhabi Location coordinates : N 24° 20.879’, E 054° 29.416'

Post by Ranger »

tillybean wrote:
Ranger wrote:Abdoush thanks for such a fantastic trip, it was a great lead and huge amounts of fun, Abdoush you are a brilliant leader really i like following you in the sand so much Fun & so funny , Great route. Really enjoyed the trip up to maximum.

see you all soon

No kidding about the big jump! Your car is fuelled by red bull because it sure had wings yesterday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes you're totally right

but trust me it was amazing .......................... adrenaline, adrenaline & adrenaline ....
really i can't tell the felling i enjoy it
Celebrate The Madness

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks abdoush for the nice trip, lovely group.
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Maher
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Maher »

Thanks Abdoush for the nice trip, and congratulation for the success of your second trip, soon you will be what you WANNABE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: it was a great lead you are a very good leader, Great route & wonderful company :D :D :D

Thanks to Imad, Mamoun and Moe for the support. Tillybean, Scorpionita, Ranger, Eisa, Zeer and Arabia it was nice meeting all of you and hope to see you soon.

AND special thanks to "fofo the Aggressive" :lol: :lol: :lol: you did it baby.
-OlllllllO-

CaE$aR
-----
Maher Mohideen - 050 3188879

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.....

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Post by Scorpionita »

Abdoush the trip was so nice and amazing like you Man bs akeed 3ala shwyt zan'7a menk

thanks for accepting me as a guest in your team yesturday ,,, loved the trip and group was great

I promise next time me in your trip my SCORPIONITA will be lifted and ready to fly and jump (but not like Mr. VIP jumps / you know even when he jumps he jumps like a VIP)

again thanks to all members love you all w see you officially in October 2011 :lol: :rose1:
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

Arabia
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Arabia »

Ciao Abdoush,
you managed very well the whole group, Great Leading (seems to be only your second ?) well done, bravo !!
Mamoun thanks for calling me, had a great office break, am always having the confirmation the AD4x4 is "Una Grande Famiglia" !!!

F

PS
The guy that has the radio frequencies :roll: is kindly adviced to send them to my email :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Pliiiiizzzz otherwise I will keeping bothering all of you during the Club Trips !!!
JK 2010 A/T

Cell. number
050 621 29 32
BBM
21CC6D40
Exploring UAE - Overland

Moe
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Moe »

Lovely trip Abdoush, great company and smooth track

Hope to join you again soon :D
Do What You Like...Like What You Do
----
2005 Blue kJ
----
Mohamed Marwan - Cell # 050/7311 805
Moe@ad4x4.com

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Caesar wrote:
AND special thanks to "fofo the Aggressive" :lol: :lol: :lol: you did it baby.

:lol:

Seirously...."fofo".....and bright pink too! Poor Jeep!!
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128