REPORT:ANIT with Tawalbeh 30/9/11

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

REPORT:ANIT with Tawalbeh 30/9/11

Post by Tawalbeh »

All met on time and moved to the deflation point. After the ANIT detailed theoretical and practical briefing, the trip started. The members have been distributed in 3 groups, each group had a leader from the assistance team and all drove in one convoy following the trip leader.

It was a quite long convoy but we managed to move reasonably fast as the group leaders had the authority to undertake the next group in front ,if there is a delay or stuck, in coordination with the trip leader.

The assigned group leaders (Eisa, Ahmedhammad and Caeser) were an excellent support to me to make this trip moving well. Thank you very much my friends.

Unfortunately Caeser had to leave the trip early due to a mechanical problem with his jeep. Mamoun promptly took Caeser’s responsibility and did a great work not only in leading his group but in sweeping and recovery as well.

SAM and Zeer joined in the middle and took the sweep responsibility..Thanks guys. Thanks for Kermit who were around helping and supporting all the way.

Special Thanks for David aka daavi for the great job in documenting the whole trip by professional photography work that he is so much good at. 331 shots have been taken from all directions to all participants. Albume is created here in our website at the gallery, please upload your photos there. All my pics will be added to the gallery when David finish their editing to make them easier to be uploaded. Meanwhile, Photos can be viewed in my FB page too (Two Albumes have been created)...(FB address: Ibrahim Tawalbeh).

Few stucks here and there but no major issues.
Few nice breaks and the last one was fantastic ...
Some left by the end of the day and some stayed for the final BBQ break.

Final group departed the desert at around 11:00 pm after a great BBQ time, chat and a lot of laughing. Was a nice day :D

Cheers
:)
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Ahmedhammad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: REPORT:ANIT with Tawalbeh 30/9/11

Post by Ahmedhammad »

It was really a nice day. Thanks Tawalbeh for this opportunity, and thanks all, as well

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

I would like to take the opportunity as well to thank you Tawalbeh for such a nice trip as you always manage but this trip was diffrent than all trips that I have done with you before because was the easiest tracks you can take but was the hardest achievement you can achieve which is making new members love the desert with their first trip. All lessons have been given were helpful for new members and for us.

I would like to thank all people who worked hard to make this trip enjoyable.
050 666 4803

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Sorry that I arrived late, but I was so glad that I got there.

It was so lovely to see so many ANITs really enjoying their time, and I was really impressed with the level of driving skills that I saw - especially from the last convoy as that's where I was. Everyone seemed to have found their "groove" and were really enjoying the different challenges that were being set, and mastering them. It's a great feeling when you achieve your first climb, descent or stuck :lol:

The mid-way coffee break was my first time to meet the group and they were great fun. Thanks for the much needed tea at this point Tawalbeh. I also managed to get some monies in for the BBQ - so if you were one of those, and have not yet sent me a PM then please do so.

It was lovely being at the back of the convoy and watching the groups moving. The idea of splitting them up totally worked as it meant that each little convoy could move even if another group had an issue. I really support this idea.

As usual, Tawalbeh's trip was a great success.

The BBQ at the end (when I eventually got it) was lovely and sitting, chatting, trying to understand jokes in English, Arabic or any language made my day :lol: Thanks to Eisa for the BBQ and to Zeer for his instructions as I cooked the BBQ !!

See you guys out in the sand soon and well done to all the ANITs for their upgrades.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Jamea

Post by Jamea »

Many thanks to Tawalbeh and the team for a wonderfull day out in the desert, it was alot of fun, I had my first pop out ever but brother Hammad helped me recover, thanks to him and Sam for looking after us. regards

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

thanksn Tawalbeh for the great trip,its was a graet day with all the new and old faces hope to see all soon :)
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Ihab
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Ihab »

The trip was so nice and we all enjoyed our time. It was well organized by our leader Tawalbeh and his team Eisa, Ahmed, Sam and Amin. the BBQ was fantastic as well as the group participant .
I learn many things from you guys and I am proud with your friendship .
Thanks to all of you

ihab :D

Maher
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Maher »

For sure I missed a lot :cry: and for sure the trip was very nice with Tawalbeh as usual :D

It was nice to see all of you guys and hope to see you all again.

Maher
Last edited by Maher on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-OlllllllO-

CaE$aR
-----
Maher Mohideen - 050 3188879

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.....

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

Caesar wrote:
It was nice to see all of you gays

Maher

gays or guys :lol: ;)
+971509988737
Stock JKU

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Tawalbeh for the nice trip, creative way to handle big convoy.
it was nice to meet new HAPPY faces.
thanks Eisa for taking care of the BBQ, BBQ time was great alot of fun, laugh ,food.
Amin nice to see you there :)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

zeer

Post by zeer »

mamoun wrote:
Caesar wrote:
It was nice to see all of you gays

Maher

gays or guys :lol: ;)
Thanks God i join the trip after he left "out of scope" :lol:
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Abbadi

Post by Abbadi »

Thanks Tawalbeh and the whole AD 4X4 team who planned and managed this trip. I am really impressed about this super work. From this trip I think I am getting addicted to desert and fun drive. I look forward to joining more and more trips with this great club. :D