REPORT: Grand Newbies Day with Tawalbeh 7/10/11

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

REPORT: Grand Newbies Day with Tawalbeh 7/10/11

Post by Tawalbeh »

All met on time and reached the deflation point at around 14:30. After the briefing the trip started from Al Khatim toward Al Faya.

Three group leaders were assigned for every bunch of Newbies and all in one fast moving convoy. Eisa, TurkishRider and Zeer were the group leaders and led their groups efficiently and in responsible way that made the stopping and delay almost no time.

Tamer, Adiga and Kermit supported the whole convey from the back in Sweeping and recovery. Daavi took the professional photography work and will provide us soon with 250 photos all are amazing ones..I am sure. Watch my fb and the gallery here. Thank you Tamer, Kermit, Adiga and Daavi.

Fantastic Newbies (Ihab, ritter, MLC, Scotchyl and IDO) you showed a great improvement and control in handling your cars, deal with the tricky points and stay in line with the Convoy’s rules. I expect that you guys will take quick time for the next upgrade if you maintain this punctuality and momentum in attending trips.

By Al Faya's edge we had a realtively long coffee break and then drove back to Al Khatim in a fast track mode.

We reached our beautiful BBQ point by sunset and the grand BBQ started when we received our Guests Mamoun's group (Mamoun, Cherif, Karim, Abu Smara, Ahmed hammad, Tajkeh and their passengers). The fun continued until around 23:00 when we decided to quit the sand.

Hope that everyone enjoyed the day :D

Cheers :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Ahmedhammad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: REPORT: Grand Newbies Day with Tawalbeh 7/10/11

Post by Ahmedhammad »

It is always nice to meet you. Thanks you for the wonderful BBQ.

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

Thanks very much for the fantastic trip! I really do wish I could have stayed for the bbq too, but the Home Minister had a badminton match that I HAD to attend, otherwise...... Luckily, I was able to reach in time to watch her win!!!!
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Grand Newbies Day with Tawalbeh 7/10/11

Post by adiga »

Thanks Tawalbeh for accepting me in your trip. ;) ( you had no other choice). :lol:
It was fantastic trip with you all guys. Very nice to meet new faces.( One more adiga join the club!! We might be able to beat Abu Zaid family) :shock:

Thank you for the delicious lamb chops, sausage and the shrimps. :mrgreen:
MLC Congratulation for you & you MOE for the win, we’ll be waiting for the sweets. :idea:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Post by scotchyl »

Thank you to all for an awesome trip. Had a great time and learnt alot. Couple of stops meant making sure I was able to make my own way clear. Great to watch and learn get to meet more great people.

Sorry to miss the BBQ but I hope to see all and enjoy on the 14th at the season opening BBQ.

Thanks to all and my passenger said he had a great time.
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

hiya scotchyl - great to have met you! could you give me directions to the cyclone place? my friend salman played his woofer-enabled radio for me when we got to his house last night, and all i can say is : W A N T !!!
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
050 8134105

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

Many thanks Adiga - the sweets are on me during our next trip after the party! Mrs. MLC (my minister of interior) was thrilled to win last night too!!!
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
050 8134105

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

Thank Tawalbeh for the nice trip.

Was good to meet nice people who made the trip enjoyable during driving and bbq term.

Hope can see you all in the desert soon.
050 666 4803

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

thanks guys for the BBQ time it was amazing :P
+971509988737
Stock JKU

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

Bah ! I missed all the fun and food ... So sad ! :cry:
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

Ihab
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Ihab »

Thanks Tawalbeh and thanks to all the group leaders as well as the participants , it was really wonderful trip and we all enjoyed gathering , BBQ & nice weather too . hope to see you all again very soon. ;)

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Tawalbeh for accepting me in a late trip registration, i fight with the garage to get my car back Thursday night.
trip was great and lovely company, we enjoy the moments.
BIG thanks Tawalbeh for providing the lamb chops for every one, i hope some one take pic for the huge grill :lol:
Eisa with his delicious shrimps and thanks Ahmed for the spicy sausage.
ohh not to forget the lovely couples sweets&nuts and finally Tamer make tea for us.
full day of activities and fun we moved 23:00 ready to sleep :D
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)