Kids Trip

All reports about trips and events
pumukl
Advanced
Advanced

Kids Trip

Post by pumukl »

We met in Khalifa A and had an relaxed on time departure! I was impressed :)
Unfortunately two members were unable to join due to private constraints and informed me already in the morning. (Thanks!)
In Sweihan we met our Dubai member - in time too :)
We had some newbies (with the experience of a handful of trips) and two first timers.

Our deflation point was behind the camel farms, where we had a detailed briefing too.
From there we started into the little smooth dunes and went some zick-zack to get the feeling back to the newbies and a taste to our first timers.
We crossed the power line and continued our zick-zack :lol: tour east of the 'highway'.
After approx one hour we stopped and 'let the kids out' :P
They had fun running the dunes up and down and (at least from the distance) it looked like their mam's had some topics to chat about... :D
The daddies were busy playing in a wide circle around that spot, testing the dunes up and down.
After a further hour some wind came up and disturbed a bit the ladies chat and so we returned and picked up our families to head towards the BBQ spot.
To serve the tradition we kept going zick-zack and then a wider circle to avoid crossing with the other trips - it was close to 17:00 and was a bit crowded close to the BBQ spot :lol:
The kids picked their own playing spot and the mam's followed - out of question that the dad's followed voluntarily.... :roll:

We had a relaxed day with a lot of fun :) :) :)
As per (unwritten) T & C some obligatory exercise in recovery was of course included.

All did very well - congrats :!: :!: :!:

Special thanks to Salim for some recoveries (incl my own :lol: ) and to Mapi for sweeping.

Thanks to everybody making the day a great one and see you soon again out in the sand :)

Cheers
Pumukl

salimabdulghani
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Kids Trip

Post by salimabdulghani »

it was great fun, the kids loved it and there mum too :) and i did enjoy it as well. thanks for arranging the trip, looking forward to the next one. c u guys soon and not a problem its part of the fun to assist each other :)
regards,

Salim Abdul Ghani