Round in Al Khatim 21st Oct - Report

All reports about trips and events
waqmaster
Marshal
Marshal

Round in Al Khatim 21st Oct - Report

Post by waqmaster »

Everyone met on time, if not earlier for a sharp 1.30 departure.

MLC, ihab and niazyk, couldnt join us, but i thank you for informing the group.

Triplod had to leave before we hit the dunes to help another group in the desert.

We headed towards Al Khatim and started from the track road, Stefano was my second lead with 9ball and Moe sweeping at the back (thanks guys)

It was a nice smooth drive, IN WASABI's JEEP! thankyou wasabi for offering your jeep----i really like it.

We slowly increased the pace and gave the newbies new things to try out, and had just one stuck towards the end.

At 6 we landed in the usual BBQ spot, where most left to the petrol station to inflate. 9ball, moe, retorik and I stayed back for a quick bit and then headed out.

All in all it was a nice day out, meeting new people and hope to see you all out sooon.

Hope all had fun, have a good work week.

Waqar
Last edited by waqmaster on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Round in Al Khatim 21st Oct - Report

Post by 9ball »

Thank you for another great day out in the dunes, perfect weather, was able to put my top down, awesome. Nice track with a few play areas I could enjoy in the back with Moe. hehehe. Everybody did great, a few hesitations along the way for some driver which gave opportunities to learn something and get more confortable, keep up the good work! Only one stuck today, almost at the BBQ spot. Once we took care of it we met the rest of the group to the BBQ spot. Was not able to go to 4low today, the cable snapped and I was in 4H all day, thank you Waq for your help at the station, I was able to put it back to 2H from underneath and drive safely back home. See you all very soon in the dunes, may be I plan a newbie trip next week-end if I can. Will upload a few pictures in the Gallery later. Hey Waq, you were a natural in Wasabi's jeep, and by the way, 9Ball and Yann are both me :lol: See you next time buddy!
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

muzammils

Post by muzammils »

The weather was great except for the blowing sand.Great trip leaders(Waqar and Stefano) excellent route, big dunes, side sloping, side cresting add the element of a great company. This was one of the best trips I ever had. Thank you AD4X4 Club .....Can't wait for the next one!
Nissan Patrol SWB

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

I feel really gutted to have had to miss this trip! If you guys would be nice enough to plan one for the coming Friday, please count me in!
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

Guevara
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Guevara »

Waqar

nice trip with nice people. See you in the sand

G
Mobile 056 1205601
X Terra Off Road 2009 - PRG 2.5" Lift Kit - AOR LED lights

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

Thanks all for the great trip! :mrgreen: and special thanks for Waqmaster for the personal teaching sessions for all newbies ! ;)
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

Ihab
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Ihab »

i'm glade that all of you enjoyed the trip, really i miss the fun and wish to join you soon in the next trip ISA. ;)

RDX

Post by RDX »

Hi Waqar

Thanks for one more amazing offroad experience. The personalized coaching and guidance on this trip was outstanding - side cresting was scary but fun and also thanks for that amazing Xterra ride across the dunes which had my pulse racing faster than Carl Lewis :-)

I for sure would be looking forward to your next newbie trip

Thanks to the whole group for being so patient, especially since I was the only guy to get stuck that too right at the end when we were just driving back to the b'bq point. 9ball & Ossme, thanks a ton for bailing me out of the sand :-)
RDX
Rajesh Dhomse - Xterra :)

Proud to be part of AD4X4, the best offroading club on the planet!!!

QARUOTY

Post by QARUOTY »

Im sure it was nice see you soon.

Moe
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Moe »

it was very nice to join you waqar and 9ball, i really enjoyed that day and hope to join you again soon :)
Do What You Like...Like What You Do
----
2005 Blue kJ
----
Mohamed Marwan - Cell # 050/7311 805
Moe@ad4x4.com