Into the night Episode-IV: "Doc-Tales" = Wranglers

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Into the night Episode-IV: "Doc-Tales" = Wranglers

Post by Bulldozer »

It looks like All went home to get rest from all the recovery operations done 2night I join the drive as a PAX with AnTrAx follow the crowed where the LR was stuck then followed by LC then LC then LR then NISSAN then NISSAN THEN .........etc OHHHHHHHHH my GOD I stopped counting of course Wranglers & Jeeps R THERE to help & recovery, Sorry DOC about your 4WD I recommend to sent it to our friend Clinic in BOSCH center he will fix it for u with a big smile in no time

Great evening guys lovely weather, lovely company, waiting for my car back 2morrow for another drive with all of u our big family :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

A real nnnniiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee drive. fantastic weather and good people. It was a great day for JEEPS yesterday as saeid said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward for the next one 8) 8)

C U all on Friday :wink:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Yes it was Diver, A nice drive, nice weather, Amazing company, It was really nice being in your passenger seat diver.. :wink:

Thx Guys :wink:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

Doc,

I think this is my first time following you from start to end. You picked some tricky route and that was what am looking for (You know me :D )

I am looking forward for more of these, but hope with a fixed Land Rover :D :D J/K man.

P.S You do have some skills for driving with only two 4wheel drives. Good Job

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

FOR THE RECORD AS I KNOW YOUR ALL SMILING YES THE LAND ROVER GOT STUCK 2 TIMES, WHICH IS NOT BAD CONSIDERING I WAS IN ONLY 2WD FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT, I TOO LOST COUNT OF THE AMOUNT OF OTHER STUCKS BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT NONE OF THEM WERE JEEPS, WELL DONE GUYS

A FUN TRIP AND FOR ME ESPECIALLY HARD WORK BUT I WILL GET THE 4WD FIXED AND COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT TIME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

It was a nice drive, thanks doc.

I recomend next week episode should be: Mansoor : The return of Terror !!! :mrgreen:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hat's Off to Doc

Post by Mac »

A great trip, I was a passenger with Doc, as I have swapped my Jeep for 2 weeks, and if I had a hat like Jo's :hat: I would take it off to Doc for his driving ability. It has to be said in any Jeep v LR discussion that the power and torque of the LR V8 engine certainly helped last night and to only get stuck twice in 2 WD is some achievement. That aside, a great night, good company as always and next week Doc tells me he is taking his Alfa Romeo out in the desert. As he is POTTY I wouldn,t put it past him :bravo:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Guz, did you forget that I had a camera last night. I have same evidence showing jeeps stuck.

Note to megamoe
Please switch off the gallery for last night drive 8)

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

k_almagboul wrote:Guz, did you forget that I had a camera last night. I have same evidence showing jeeps stuck.

Note to megamoe
Please switch off the gallery for last night drive 8)
Khaled i think you are talking about another trip because i didn't see any jeeps stuck yesterday :twisted: :twisted: I think the PIC of the year would be that showing 2 LC's stuck next to each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karim

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Diver
Ya totally agree with you that it will be the pic of the day :oops: :oops: , and regarding the other part I have to defend my car 8) , yes there is same pic for stuck jeeps :lol: and I’m in progress to post them unless :roll: no one post any photo related to our L/C :oops: :lol:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

glad you guys had fun, i wish i was able to join, but i've been sick for today and didnt even go to work :(

p.s. gallery created.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

megamoe wrote:
p.s. gallery created.
Why ??????
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

k_almagboul wrote:
megamoe wrote:
p.s. gallery created.
Why ??????
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Hehehehehee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karim

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

Diver
Believe me next time I will make sure that I toke a nice clear photo of one of your stuck before I pool you out
:P :P :P

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

k_almagboul wrote:Diver
Believe me next time I will make sure that I toke a nice clear photo of one of your stuck before I pool you out
:P :P :P
No problem man, but make sure that i'll get stuck first :mrgreen:

Yesterday was clear for me despite the tricky route. And by the way, i don't mind getting pulled by a LC & not a LR :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karim