Drive with Action Report 4Nov2011

All reports about trips and events
MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Drive with Action Report 4Nov2011

Post by MooD »

We've started the trip 3 times today ;) it was so interesting that no one get stuck at all but we got a lot of Action :twisted: :twisted:
Weather was lovely with great company and great drivers.

Thanks All and be ready for part II :twisted:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

T-J
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Drive with Action Report 4Nov2011

Post by T-J »

ok so that was Mood's version of the story, and here is mine!

we started the trip with mood as seven cars following him, and only 4 out of which survived... with the rate that mood was going on... who could have gotten rid of everyone by 9pm, luckily the trip ended by sunset!!!!

now the serious talk;
shortly after we started the trip, my gear decided to act funny, and so it did... and so i only had reverse and 5th gears, and this was in a funny spot, but luckily with the help and support of everyone there we managed to get the car to the main road, people got me a recovery that took the car while i was enjoying the rest of the trip as a passenger this time thanx to the kind invitation and advice of Sharkas and Mood, and then joined Fox...
Despite my "misery", i couldnt stop laughing and enjoying this trip so much thanx to everyone's lovely spirit and great support!
right now i am at home, in RAK, while me car is in AD, but i know its in safe hands, so i am very relieved and not in any sort of stress at all!!

Mood asked at the beginning of the trip why do i come all the way from Ras Al Khaimah to AD in order to just go off-roading... i think whats above answers this question:

Mood: Thank you very much for this amazing trip, loved it to bits, unbelievable, so so so amazing!
Sharkas: Thanx for taking care of my car and welcoming me in your car as a passenger... (just until i jinxed it too)
Fox: being a passenger with you following mood felt as much excitement as i would have if i was driving, so much fun, thanx mate
Dan: thanx a million for the ride to Dubai, and not minding me falling asleep for the last half an hour while u were driving :)
Qarouty: thanx for assisting me with the car and getting it out of the sand, was also great to meet your brothers
Abu Samra: thanx for the advice and the help too, was great to meet you
Smily: it was an honor to meet you finally, and it was very entertaining to see you driving your car the way you did!

Thank you all, and hope to see you soon again :D

DoPushUps
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DoPushUps »

It isn't a Mood trip unless something breaks :twisted: . I hopefully my ride will be done by next month so I can join back in.

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Fox »

What a wonderful trip this was !
Thank you Mood for leading us through many beautiful places and nice technical spots.
Apart from driving, we had so much fun and even cultural and scientific events.
IMG_3778.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3777.JPG
Sorry I don't have a photo of the track of the lone young male gazelle which was searching for
females. Smiley I look forward to your nature exploring trip.
Ciao, see you all again soon insha'allah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Danbay
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Danbay »

Good times, looking forward to round two!

QARUOTY

Post by QARUOTY »

It was really lovely, fun and nice.
thank you mood for that trip, very nice teem thank you all fox, dan, sharkas,tj,abo samara,smily and spiecally for mood.

see you soon ageen, and happy eid :D :D :D

abu samra
Advanced
Advanced

Post by abu samra »

thank mood for the nice trip..... nice to see u all
High Voltage Master........

Liwa Man..........

Proud to be AD4X4 Marshal