REPORT: Liwa with Tawalbeh Nov 4, 2011

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

REPORT: Liwa with Tawalbeh Nov 4, 2011

Post by Tawalbeh »

All met in the gathering point. Triolod, Yehia, Sand Storm, -V-, Tajkeh, Eisa and Zeer.

Was a very nice morning time when we reached our deflation point somewhere between Hameem and Muzerea where we started the fun from, toward Al Sarab.

Liwa is Liwa, Super Soft sand, tricky areas, deeep bowls, high & beautiful altitudes, great and variety of sand color....etc. We have experienced all of that. With smart driving and team work we all reached every peak of large Sand dune we liked to be on.

All the drivers were excellent. No issues except a mechanical problem in -V-'s car in the first quarter of the trip and ,therefore, he had to leave using the nearest catch road. Ahmed, we wish you a good luck with your car repair. Don’t worry my friend, you are with me in my next Liwa ... just fix the car and let me know

The final break and BBQ/Camp spot was spectacular , very high, flat, so clean and close to exit. In that place, Triplod, Yahia and I stayed with the campers until about 10:00 PM and left Sand Storm, Zeer, Eisa and Tajkeh to enjoy the overnight time under the half-moon as they planned for that form the beginning. I have just called and knew that they are on the way back home now. :)

I enjoyed the day … Thank you my friends. See you again on sand soon...
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: REPORT: Liwa with Tawlabeh Nov 4, 2011

Post by Triplod »

Thanks Tawalbeh

Great trip. As you said all did very well. The views from the top of the dunes were spectacular as usual, and the weather was great round sunset time. I have a suggestion for the Abu Dhabi film industry new version of an old classic "Sound of Music" the Dunes are alive with the sound of music staring the Tawalbeh ensamble. You guys could really make some money entertaining.

Regards Triplod

-V-
Marshal
Marshal

Post by -V- »

Tawalbeh thank you for your concern, and it was the right decision taken by you, that i should drop off..
I'll be with you next time for sure :), Car is being fixed now.
See you soon.

SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SAND STORM »

thanx for the lovely time & great trip before Eid :), see u again soon on top of the dunes :D
all photos trip i load it on Fb.

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Re: REPORT: Liwa with Tawalbeh Nov 4, 2011

Post by Yehia »

Thank you very much Ibrahim for the nice trip, all did well and all got stuck. The BBQ from Iyad was great as usual and all the day was fantastic.
See you all soon.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

zeer

Re: REPORT: Liwa with Tawalbeh Nov 4, 2011

Post by zeer »

Big Thanks Tawalbeh for the nice trip, great area for drive the sand and dunes looks great, the BBQ spot was imazing where we camp later, thanks you all for the great company.
see you all next week :)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)