Desert Drive 7Nov Report

All reports about trips and events
MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Desert Drive 7Nov Report

Post by MooD »

What A Day Out with newbies in perfect Weather 8-) ….
We all met on time At 1130am in AlKhatim Gas Station and we strated the trip from there up to AlKhazna and all the way back to AlFaya and then to AlKhatim for the BBQ ....... Only :roll: :roll: :roll:
5 hours driving with great Newbies and Support from Great Team :twisted:

Thanks Nikofin being 2nd lead, Sam for Managing the Convey in the middle and for Zeer for Sweeping
Ritter & Hani_82 …both of you are Good Drivers ……. Keep it Up with AD4x4

Thanks All Again for the Wild Day
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Desert Drive 7Nov Report

Post by tillybean »

This is a lot more than you said you would write! So nothing much for me to add....okay, only joking.

Great day out with Mood as our lead - the pace was perfect and the dunes simply divine. With our newbies eager and excited to head out, we hit the sands running and didnt really stop that much!! It's always lovely to be in the sand but it was really nice today with a great crew.

I was totally impressed by our newbies who handled their cars really well - Ritter and Hani_82 you should be very proud of yourselves. The sand and dunes were great and then the rain shower at the end just finished the day off!!

Thanks again to Mood - as always, a lovely day driving with you
Zeer and Niko - always a pleasure driving with you
Hani_82 and Ritter - great driving - keep it up and you will soon be wearing orange shirts :lol:
And also thanks to the passengers - Ilona, Sandstorm, Rachel and her friend

The BBQ was....interesting. We didnt have lamb chops. Instead we had sand chops, sand drinks, and sand meat. I can still feel it crunching in my teeth as I type! Thanks to Zeer and Hani_82 who cooked under very difficult circumstances.

See you all in the sand soon.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

nikofin

Post by nikofin »

Thanks for the trip Mood and everyone else!

Really great driving from the newbies!

And sorry we had to leave early from the BBQ, but we were in hurry to get back to Abu Dhabi, too much to do these days.

See you all soon!

zeer

Post by zeer »

nice trip and great company, Thanks MooD
see u all on sand
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)