Abu Dhabi 4x4 club anniversary

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

GREAT FAMILY

Post by Bulldozer »

What a great family we have, lets keep it UP all the way guys, AnTrAx u made it man, Thanx for every single member in this club who even was with us with his hearts, souls & thoughts

Night Drive after everybody lift the camp Night Hawks gathered for a night drive Batal style on Sweihan lovely dunes couple of stucks & the famous TWIN stuck of LCs again all manage to go back to the camp in one piece after struggling around to avoid farms fences, end up around the camp fire start another BBQ cuz we didn't have a chance to eat B4, then chatting with nice coffee till 4:30am waiting for Mansoor, Sanddunes, Sahrawi which for allot of BOBcorn tyres they were late
Adiga, AboOmar, Tamraz, MrWrangler, Hajtahar, Jeep ....we missed u guys

Thanx Marshal Tamer for the help with the Kids & nice Breakfast & C U soon on the dunes

Jo Don't worry Buddy I manage to do some Hijacking here & there

H3 sorry what happened to your car man u will get another one (Wrangler) soon

Lost & found list is long (Dir Gen your chair in safe hands)

Environment ppl we need to start with the camp site

Waiting for 2nd Anniversary party
Last edited by Bulldozer on Sat May 05, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

?????

Post by Jo »

Bulldozer wrote: H3 sorry what happened to your car man u will get another one (Wrangler) soon
? Whazup?

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Even though i could not be there with you guys due to duty call. :crying: but my spirits and thoughts were with you all.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :party:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Big Foot »

What a night, it was absolutely great, thank you all for being there and enjoying the party.
Adiga, I missed you man, you are the one that took me on my very first trip, i will never forget it.

Again, thank you all for great fun and great friends. :party:

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

Big Foot wrote: Adiga, I missed you man, you are the one that took me on my very first trip, i will never forget it.
:
Thank you Denies, You missed me ........ BUT I missed you all.
I hate work :cry:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

What a nice Day

Thankx to everybody spending his time to make this day happen. I really enjoyed it. Well done Antrax, Diver, Khaldoun, Moe, Iguana and all the guys and girls show up there and gives a hand where ever it was needed.

I had my first night drive under the leaderchip of Bulldozer. Well done Said. I like your leading styl specially when i here your voice from the radio saying something like:" Cum on Guys, we don't have the full night. Speed up or even a little harder like: if you don't go up there now, I kill you ( The message whas not for me or my Wrangler)!" :D Finally we get back at 3.30am!!!

Tobias

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Very great party, amazing gathering, lovely happy faces and lots of fun, this is brief description of our club’s first anniversary party.
We had great time; my son was so excited he didn’t go to sleep until 2 am.

The activates took palace that night were great, especially when the jeepers towed all non jeepers in tug of war fun, bad luck non jeepers, but still you have a full year to train yourselves, kids games were very good I think they had lots of fun, many thanks to Antrax for the hard work.
After all those joyful activities and slightly after mid night we decided to go for night drive around the campsite, it was really cool, big dues ,lots of adventures ,almost full moon ,the guys who lift early you really missed it.

Diver, excellent slide show, it’s really cool, Antrax big efforts, saeed big struggle with the generator, defender big efforts man but nobody played volleyball.
Tamer nice to see you again, welcome back.
Simon I’m really sorry for what happened to Hummer.

Thanks to all the members who joint the party.

Iguana, Mega and Khaiwi, you are gorgeous.

Lost and found: I found black maglite flash light four cell type, small blue dentist type head light and small white table.

One awful observation of our lovely party, few members lift their garbage behind, such behavior is not acceptable at all, and I believe its gunna cause a an impact to our club’s reputation ,anyways in the early morning we tried to clean the campsite as much as possible, but still needs a lot of work. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Many thanks Baz for carrying all the garbage. Sometimes, the Hummer could be useful.

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

what a trip.

Post by vikid »

Dear All,

Thank you all for organising this exhilirating trip and celebration!!

I was very confident that atleast we non jeepers would win the tug-of-war but surprises were their to surprise us and also to mention that we were holding our ground for quiet some time considering the number of people on the other side of the rope. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Watching the dune climb was awesome; especially the stallwart with the toyota truck.. :P :P :P

sorry jeeps :wink: looks, lifts, gear ratios didnt impress the DUNE wink: :wink: :wink:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Big Foot »

Batal, i am the proud owner of the small white table :oops:

You can keep it, I will get another one :)

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Re: ?????

Post by Miro »

Jo wrote:
Bulldozer wrote: H3 sorry what happened to your car man u will get another one (Wrangler) soon
? Whazup?

What's up Simone with your rig????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Thanks to all for an excellent end to year 1 and an exciting beginning to year 2, the party was a great night and fun was had by all, I wish my 4WD was working so I could show you jeepers just how high a LR can go up a dune but for that I suppose we will have to wait till next year, the MOI and kids had a great time too, a lovely family atmosphere and great picture show by diver.

:cheers1: here's to another excellent year of AD4X4 :D
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: ?????

Post by khaiwi »

Miro wrote:
Jo wrote:
? Whazup?

What's up Simone with your rig????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have no idea, but last thing before I left I was hearing some whining sounds coming from his Hummer, most likely coming from the diffs or gearbox.... am not sure...
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

thanks for all

Post by ppnath »

Dear all

There are no words to express what you have done for us to make fun and entertainment.
My family and I would like to thank AD4x4 club, and all of your hard work to celebrate this 1st yerar aniversary event.

To AnTrax and Diver, you are obviously special... for the arrangements.

AD4x4 has been blessed by many generous people. Long live AD4x4.

:party:

Tamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tamer »

I would like to Thank all the Founders, Marshals & All the Members of the Club

for the wonderful night and party.

Me and my son Abdulla we did have an Amazing night and i am happy to be back
again with the club after two month,

Thank you all again and I wish all the best for the club and all the members
and have a SAFE TRIPS.
Tamer Kardan

adiga

Post by adiga »

Batal wrote:

One awful observation of our lovely party, few members lift their garbage behind, such behavior is not acceptable at all, and I believe its gunna cause a an impact to our club’s reputation ,anyways in the early morning we tried to clean the campsite as much as possible, but still needs a lot of work. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Many thanks Baz for carrying all the garbage. Sometimes, the Hummer could be useful.
To all members:
This is not acceptable at all !!

Next Friday we have to go back to the same area to clean it up
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”