Lets follow Moe from Sweihan to Al Khatim 09th Dec/ Report

All reports about trips and events
Moe
Marshal
Marshal

Lets follow Moe from Sweihan to Al Khatim 09th Dec/ Report

Post by Moe »

Here we go the plan was from swehan to al khatim but I changed the route to be from faya to alkhatim due to emergency circumstances with karim and Caesar.

First we met all on time at Mahawi patrol station, 1.40 departure

Yayos couldn’t join us, but i thank you for informing the group

Then drove to deflating point, quick deflating, smooth briefing and we hit the dunes, tried my best not to escalate the level beyond intermediate, but we reached a level where we drove a bit higher dunes, around 4:40 we met with Mamoun’s group at al khatim then we connected the both groups continuing the fun till 05:30 to the usual BBQ spot, where most left to the petrol station to inflate. Bulldozer, Scorpinita and I stayed back for a quick bit and then headed out. (special thanks for Mamoun and his group for joining us it was nice to see you guys :D )

All did extremely great, not a single stuck, Scorpinita was my second lead with bulldozer sweeping at the back (thanks guys)

Bulldozer thanks for joining my trip and for the sweeping it was nice to see you in the sand :)

Scorpinita thanks for the 2nd lead, always can depend on you ;)

Abu Naif & Wolle it was great having you in my trip and wish to see you again in the sand soon :cheeeeers:

Thank you all again for joining the trip.
Do What You Like...Like What You Do
----
2005 Blue kJ
----
Mohamed Marwan - Cell # 050/7311 805
Moe@ad4x4.com

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Re: Lets follow Moe from Sweihan to Al Khatim 09th Dec/ Report

Post by Scorpionita »

Thanks Moe for the great trip sorry for the other Gang for not joining the trip and hope to meet with you guys later

I believe Moe you did really great it was a pleauser to be your second lead :D but after this is trip no more 2nd lead I would like to be more supportive for you guys by being Sweeper or responsible for recovery's :devill: I am readly to be a part of this gang trips if you guys would accept me for sure

Abu Naif & Wolle you guys just did so well

Bulldozer thanks for sweeping and waiting for Mansaf from Mrs. Bulldozer soon and not later

Mamoun was nice to catuchup with you guys in the desert with your group and thanks for the nice time at BBQ area

was nice to meet all of the other groups 9ball, Juergen and the reset of members and new faces.

Fox was nice to see you and meet you in person ,,, I believe you are nice human hope will do a trip with you soon

AD4x4 will remain the best FAMILY not only in UAE but I believe in the world :ad4x4:
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

Thanks moe for letting me and my group to joine your trip... i would love to follow you next time any where any time. ;)

hadeel thnx you 2 for the great time.
+971509988737
Stock JKU

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Post by ossme »

The best part was the "Find Moe" game ! :mrgreen:
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)

Moe
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Moe »

ossme wrote:The best part was the "Find Moe" game ! :mrgreen:
LOOOL :lol:
Do What You Like...Like What You Do
----
2005 Blue kJ
----
Mohamed Marwan - Cell # 050/7311 805
Moe@ad4x4.com

wolle
Advanced
Advanced

Post by wolle »

Hallo all,

lets follo Moe" nomen est omen" because "Moe "in Netherlands means "tired", When I met him at the meeting point he was just recharging with the famous sweet drink witch makes you fly. :lol: All peaple where on the meeting point more or less on time. :D After deflation we where hedding towards the BBQ spot which we reach much to fast. Because the sweet red drink was still working we headed across the road to the bigger dunes, here moe could fly so fast that I lost the group, thanks Buldozer for the directions. After all it was a great trip great company my wife was scared ( she most likelywill not join me anymore) Sorry we had to leave befor the bbq but we heve a new dog which we cannot leave alone for to long.

Wolle