Dxb Newbie 10th Feb report

All reports about trips and events
Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Dxb Newbie 10th Feb report

Post by Sean »

We had nice trip in Al Faqqa, all meet on time, there were only 4 so not hard :lol:

So Tamer & Millhouse pleased to have a trip as both were worried I d cancel for small number.....they didnt know my master plans :D

We had really good fun....Scott (millhouse) was 2nd lead, thanks, you did great job :) , then Tamer, then Jayne sweeping and recovery, nice work too jayne, thanks for recoverying the Hummer, nice one :lol: that too was purley a training exercise.... :lol:

We did lots of ups/downs/ups downs, both Tamer and Scott did really well and only 2 stuck, 1 mine and a few second attempts....both stepped up to the challenges...... few others to test the guys, was nice small group....

Was great fun, thanks for joing me for a morning in the sand.....we did 37km of fun.... :)

Jayne
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Newbie 10th Feb report

Post by Jayne »

Great trip thanks Sean, you put in some nice techinical challenges, and Scottie and Tamer stepped up nicely. Just pleased that the jeep could pull you out of the stuck :lol: (I am sure this was all part of the plan).. Never seen so many camels on a trip, I am sure they will be signing up to AD4x4 soon, they seemed to be following us, must have been the cookie break that sold them :D
All in all great company and a fun morning in the sand hope to see you all out there again soon :D
ph 050 319 7386

2012 Jeep Wrangler 2012
2011-2012 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2008-2011 Hummer H3

Millhouse
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Millhouse »

This was by far my best trip ever. Thank you Sean for an excellent route which combined slow difficult bits and fast fun bits. The small group allowed us to keep moving all the time which was fantastic. Also thanks to Jayne for keeping an eye on us (and the cookies, and my recovery of course).

Really nice chilled morning out. I was asleep by 9.30pm...
SWB Patrol - 1999
050 220 4203

Tamer-Abu-Elsaad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Tamer-Abu-Elsaad »

Dears,
That was a fantastic trip. Fast, challenging and a lot of fun.
Nice and small team with abig smil all day.

Thank you for the master plan Sean, you have done a wonderful job ;)
Thank you Jayne for info, a lot to lean with the energy cookies :)

In belhaf of scott and I .
Thank you AD4x4 members for not signing in :twisted: ( Just kidding ) :)) LOL

BR

Tamer