Crazy MooD trip

All reports about trips and events
Agne
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Crazy MooD trip

Post by Agne »

I would just like to add to all thanks - to all drivers and the leader ;)
Great company, nice track, beautiful dunes.

Good to be back on sand....

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

Great to have you back Agne, but i can't recognize your Jeep from the back anymore because the bumper doesn't have the old bungie cord holding it in place any more! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

waqmaster
Marshal
Marshal

Post by waqmaster »

MLC wrote:Great to have you back Agne, but i can't recognize your Jeep from the back anymore because the bumper doesn't have the old bungie cord holding it in place any more! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one of them is mine :) agne you owe me a bungee cord :D

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

That was a nice and Hot trip...

Great relaxed spirit from the moment we had the briefing in the cooled room of ADNOC Sweihan, up to the final break at the sundown on the edge of the big bowl.

My trip was just to fly around the convoy, check that all was going well, and climb the highest dunes when the others where going round and round in the bowls!

You all did very well! no major stucks, and i believe everybody knows now how to get into a bowl, how to circle into it, and how to exit it!

Thanks for the great company, it was nice.

as usual my special message list:
- Mood, i was affraid you'd kiss me at the briefing... you're getting soft Bro! :lol: nice track as usual, i could follow you with closed eyes...
- Salah, thanks for the pics!
- Juergen, i value the time we spend together, as i know what you are suffering in Doha! take care.
- Sam: Nice T-shirt... and finally, your flag looks like a real pirat... all dirty and torn.
- Carol: your Baby just wanted some attention... nothing serious. but now, you know better about the french expression: peter une durite!
- Cherif: i see you more often without your Paj, than with it... time to invest in a Jeep?
- Vader: slowly but surely... take your time, what is important is not to reach somewhere, but how you reach there!
- Tarek: so good to see you with a happy face, not complaining about your JK! now, are you ready for more? :twisted:
- Stefano: nice chat amigo! business will improve sooner or later!
- Luna: next time, i hope to see you driving! and shal we settle for 3 or 4?
- Shadi: it was good to know you better! and impressed by your mobile warehouse... :lol:
- Latief: so much progress in a year... mabrouk.
- V: really? you were there??? changing car too much make you hard to identify... But nice toy!
- Grizzly: if there is only one stuck, it's the yellow banana... hehehe, just teasing you. And now you know what a FJ is capable of.
- Agne: don't forget that Miss Gravity is a bitch... and you really don't want to upset her! good to see you back on track though.
- 3o Maitha: love your new Badrol. great deal you had!
- Dr Soto: i know your name!!! :twisted:
- Malte: looking forward to see you driving again.
-

did i forget someone? if so... i'm sooooo sorry... :mrgreen:
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

"- Tarek: so good to see you with a happy face, not complaining about your JK! now, are you ready for more? "

Dear Xof: what can i say? I am happy with Yusufi as you have seen and can confirm what you told me a long time ago "It's not the car, it's the driver"!!! I think it might be fair to say that i have come a long way from when i started off with Yusufi, and we have both started to appreciate each other a lot more....

Am I ready for more? Well, I would like to be super daring and say "YES, bring it on!" But the Marshals watching me and following my progress are the best judges..... My confidence comes from the guidance, training and now positive feedback that I have received from many of you in orange t-shirts! I will trust your judgement - you were there on my first intermediate trip to which I was invited by Waqar as a newbie, and you saw how miserable I was then, and you have seen me now, several months later....
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

Hi every body .. I am writing this from Istanbul (very nice place and the temperature is coooooooooool)

-Mood.. Excellent trip as usual..Simple a real Master ;) ;)
- Salah, nice to meet u again (you such trips .. as I told you, its gode for little brake … )
-XOF.. thx for listing all names .. u made my life easier .. sure will c u more often ,since u based in Abu Dhabi .. my new N.name is ZAYED ALI , NOOO More 5o Maitha :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) ;)
- Juergen, : I feel safe when I c u a round..i enjoy driving with u
- Sam: as usual excellent supervising
- Carol: nice to meet u .. (as I told u ready to buy it !!!)
- Cherif: nice to c u again and as XOF said time to invest in SWB
- Vader: nice man
- Tarek: I enjoy when u r around
- Stefano: nice to meet u …
- Luna: nice meeting u .. u looks good with out the blue color
- Shadi: like to drive with u
- Latief: hope u fixed ur car.. c u soon
- V: really nice to know u
- Grizzly: thx god that u r very well
- Agne: nice to c u again driving the green box

- Dr Soto: u 4got something in my cooler .. 4get it man .. it’s gone
- Malte: nice meeting u

hope to c u all sooooon
Last edited by Zayed Ali Capitano on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

luna
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by luna »

xof: I think we should settle for 3? I think three is just more than enough :P ! as for driving ...well yea sure soon :P once i make up my mind about selling or not selling my car.

Zayed: Thanks man hahahha ! but blue was also nice !!!!!!
Jeep wrangler 2010. Additions: nope nothing...

We're never gonna survive unless we go a little crazy