Report: Sweihan to Alkhatim, Eisa

All reports about trips and events
Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Report: Sweihan to Alkhatim, Eisa

Post by Eisa »

As We planned We met at the Air Port petrol station the started moving to gate # 9 in Sweihan where we did the deflation and short brief.

We started hitting the high dunes with utilizing different technical by the expert drivers till We reached the BBQ point in Al khatim as we coordinated with yehia one day before the trip to have some BBQ stuff which has been prepared by Zeer.

I would like to thank Tawalbeh, Zeer, Dosoto, Lateif, and all passengers to join and enjoy the trip.

Hope we can meet soon insha Allah.
050 666 4803

Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Report: Sweihan to Alkhatim, Eisa

Post by Tawalbeh »

Very a nice trip Eisa, I liked the route, the track variety, timing and everything about this trip. Was a happy ending catching up with Yahia, smiley, carol, wasabi and the other folks by the BBQ time. Thanks Eisa, Zeer,dr soto and Latif for a fantastic day together.
Preparing for Liwa now and I hope I can get you some breaking record photos for the max heat at noon time in the empty quarter desert today. Have an eye on my fb .... ;)
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

latief
Advanced
Advanced

Post by latief »

Fantastic Trip. The best and most challenging i have been on thus far....i seriously advise all intermediates to join these Sweihan - Alkhatim with Eisa because i guarantee you will learn a lot.....Eisa you are the king of side cresting :D

Dr. Soto, you are a great driver and deserve the upgrade, i am sure more will come very soon. Malte hope you have the car soon..
Zeer: thanks for the watchful eyes and for the feedback...i really learned a lot from you
Last but not least 3amo Tawallbeh......it is always a pleasure driving/ chatting/ and learning from you.....a great leader and a great marshall...

looking forward to the next one.....

Thanks
2008 Wrangler JK
056-7148747

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thank you Eisa for the nice trip, Fab time with nice track, lovely company, and it was nice to met Yehia group end of the trip for nice BBQ and chit chat.
see you all soon
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Smiley
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Smiley »

zeer wrote:Thank you Eisa for the nice trip, Fab time with nice track, lovely company, and it was nice to met Yehia group end of the trip for nice BBQ and chit chat.
see you all soon
Thanks for your help, my dear!...and you BBQ was absolute delicious ! :D
Brave Mädchen kommen in den Himmel, die anderen kommen überall hin...
(Good Girls go to heaven, the other ones go everywhere...)

DESNAV-Founder

first female Marshal

zeer

Post by zeer »

Smiley wrote:
zeer wrote:Thank you Eisa for the nice trip, Fab time with nice track, lovely company, and it was nice to met Yehia group end of the trip for nice BBQ and chit chat.
see you all soon
Thanks for your help, my dear!...and you BBQ was absolute delicious ! :D
ohh you are most than welcome my dear we have only one smiley, its always pleasure to see you :)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)