Report-Short but interesting Fri-29/06

All reports about trips and events
zeer

Post by zeer »

All showed on time expect me sorry guys :oops: , Ritter informed me earlier that she couldn't make it due to car problem, and Shadi call me to join last mint :) .
a quick brief in air cond. room at Al Khatim gas station, then moved to deflation point, it was already late so we drove in the catch road few km for start in a nice area, while we deflating two German guys stopped near to us, they were curious about what we are doing, deflating, flags!!! so they stop and talk to us, asking questions then they ask if they can drive with us, Eisa explain to them, its intermediate level trip and we have rules regarding convoy members and safety, so its end up taking them with us as passengers :) .
we started around 15:30, stuck and pop-out in first 10 mint, then every one get in the mood, as planed first part was to go toward Al Kazneh, break under the shad " Thanks Zaid for the watermelon" then back to Al Katim.
i think we had done every thing, small dunes, big dunes, soft sand, technical driving, side and straight creating, side slopping, bush avoid game :lol:, stuck and recovery.
finished around 7:30 invite our passengers for bbq, weather was not bad at all for summer day, later Shadi left for join the night drive, he went for less than one hour then he back with Dr.soto and Malte, its always nice to see you guys, 11:30 we decided to go home.
lovely company and great spirit, Thanks everybody for joining the trip.
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report-Short but interesting Fri-29/06

Post by Eisa »

Thank you Zeer for managing such a nice trip and for beeing your passenger during the trip, and I hope everyone had a great time.

See you soon in the desert.
050 666 4803

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

zeer wrote: i think we had done every thing, small dunes, big dunes, soft sand, technical driving, side and straight creating, side slopping, bush avoid game :lol:, stuck and recovery.
Yes it was, n that makes it an amazing route out there in the desert.
Zeer, U offered me wat I was looking for after an easy trip in the morning.
Essa, I hope ur tyre is ok now n the technician didn't take ur car to test e tyre in the desert.
Shadi, Ur car should be looking better with the new racks.
Abu ghazi, u got back ur experience quickly.
Zaid, nice driving with you again, keep the watermelon coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Shadi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Shadi »

Thanks zeer for the nice trip ,really very nice group
Shadi
JKU 2016
Mob:055 55 247 93

If you will follow that black, you will NEVER come back
Did 335 offroad trips till 1/10/2016

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Ghazi »

As always, as expected as well as in the future, all Zeer trips are joyful & remarkable from the point of deflating till the moment you drive back home carrying loads of happiness & BIG smile on your face.

The track was chosen professionally, it was safe, technical & fun, I was like we were in a playing area all the time.
The riders did very will in this trip, we managed to cross 43KM in 3 hours despite two pop-outs, few stucks & eating the whole yammi watermelon brought by Zayed lol.

Finally, big thank you goes to:
Zeer for the trip
Eisa for your support
Zayed for the yammi watermelon (long time no see man)
Abed for being with me for the whole day & for your lovely trips alert ;-)
Shadi for the clean recovery, shisha & the nice company
Dr. Soto & Malte for joining us in the evening.
The two German passengers (Stephan & Marco) for joining us.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341148753.794300.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

it's always never tooooo late

thanks ZEER for the nice trip
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)