REPORT: Liwa 2 with Tawalbeh (12/10/12)

All reports about trips and events
Tawalbeh
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Tawalbeh »

All met on time including my Intermediate guests Abu Ghazi, Vader and Latif. The group drove west to Liwa until we reached our entry point near Arada.

Was a nice Advanced drive from Arada to Tal Moreb crossing these beautiful giant dunes and tricky bowls. The break times, photos, Moreab dune, the BBQ and every thing was fantastic. I will leave the space for the participants for more feed back.

Thanks Triplod, Sand Storm, Mamoun, Eisa, Sarah, Abu Ghazi, Latif and Vader. My passenger and I enjoyed this great day with you.

The photos will be published on my FB page tonight..

See you in Liwa 3

Hala Wallah.. :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tawalbeh on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is about what is right not who's right
BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Triplod
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: REPORT: Liwa 2 with Tawalbeh (12/10/12)

Post by Triplod »

Thanks Tawalbeh

Another great Liwa adventure. Thanks for the chop and sausage cooked to perfection. Sorry had to leave a 6.30, the golf today was'nt worth it.
Well done to the rest of the team great driving and company.

Regards Triplod

Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vader »

My top trip so far :D thank you Tawalbeh for making this happen and for inviting me.

Started off my day with an expected but most welcome passenger in the form of car-less Marshal Mamoun :D

Met with the others and we were off. I was guilty of stopping the convoy a few times due to soft top malfunction and decided to finally get rid of it. At the gas station where we also deflated, Eisa had some tire problems that were swiftly resolved. One look to the dunes to my left and right, and I imagined that this is what heaven would look like :mrgreen:

Best drive I've had so far, I felt like I had never driven before this and realized how much more there is to learn and to experience. I'm really looking forward to more :geek:

Had a great time with everyone at the dinner spot where we were well taken care of by all especially Zeer's replacement Abu Ghazi :D

Thank you Mamoun for your guidance during the drive, Omari for your pointers afterwards, Triplod & Eisa, and of course Snappy, Latief and Abu Ghazi for a very nice day, I enjoy your company very much.

Thanks again Tawalbeh for making this happen, it's a day I won't forget.

Please find attached the 'Sandwich Report'

Ziad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
راعي الربع

latief
Advanced
Advanced

Post by latief »

Man, this trip was big-boys stuff and it is was magnificent! ....It felt like we were on an expedition with the Jordanian army, supervised by commander tawalabeh.... :D

great trip, great company, great organization, super technical driving and super safe......Tawallbah, Eisa, Triplod, Mamoun, and the wonderful SandStorm watched, monitored, advised, (shouted :D ) and helped...what a great team....

Abu Ghazi, Vader, and snappy...always a pleasure to be around you and to drive with you..will definitely do this again soon.....

Had a great day, enjoyed myself, went home exhausted..this is what this club is all about!

thank you all for making this happen, now off to western motors !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2012-10-12 15.14.50.jpg
2012-10-12 15.24.10.jpg
2012-10-12 15.52.51.jpg
2008 Wrangler JK
056-7148747

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

1st Thank you vedar for letting me be your passenger, and it was amazing day with all of you guys and Sarah :) abu ghazi, eisa and tawalbeh thanks alot for the great food it amazing

See you all soon, hopefully driving
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Abu Ghazi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abu Ghazi »

The story begun when I received the best PM & yes it was from Tawalbeh the great :-) a business trip to Doha during last week was supposed to prevent me from this great honor :-( but thanks God it was postponed to next week & the moment of truth started at the meeting point on Misaffah petrol station.

Long drive to Arada area past by like a short relaxing drive on AD Cornish & finally we are there really impresed by the size of the dunes & the beauty of nature.

We have deflated our tires at the gas station, then Eisa's rear tire decided to give the intermediates a practical training on how to replace a tire in a flat area away from the desert & inside the gas station :-) then we listened to the briefing from Tawalbeh & we were ready to start our Sand N Roll party.

After that the moment of truth has just begun, the convoy was moving in a good pace with minimal stocks & second tries, the intermediates were shifting between each others as instructed by Tawalbeh to practice 2nd lead & sweep, we have reached Tel Mereb 4:30 after crossing 40+ KM in the sand, Tawalbeh explored a very nice open area where we set up our BBQ, eat some nice food, chit chat & enjoying the beautiful weather, by night at around 9 most of the group went back home, but Sarah, Eisa & myself staid for an overnight camping.

The trip is one of the most fabulous trips I ever been at, so please allow me to thank our dear Senior Marshal Tawalbeh for the invitation & the great lead which was full of fun & safety.

I would like to thank all of the Marshals who joined the trip: Tripload, Eisa & Sand Storm for taking care of us from the back, to Mamoun also for being with us as passenger.

Sarah, Vader & Latief it was
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350157683.424376.jpg
& will remain fun, joyful & fun being with you guys, thanks a lot for being there.

Hope to c u soon out there...
Trips counter:
Old rules: ANIT (1+2 as assistant), Newbie (14), Intermediate (13) One Liwa,
New rules: ANIT (2 as assistant), Newbie (2), Intermediate (9), Advance (7) One Liwa
Trips led:
New rules: Newbie (0), Intermediate (5), Advance (0)

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

Was great trip indeed and whoever didn't camp missed alot.

Thank you Tawalbeh for arranging such nice trip and thank you Tripload, Sand storm, mamoun, Abu Ghazi, Snappy, vader, latief, and Tawalbeh's passenger for your support and for coming to make this trip enjoyable.
050 666 4803

Zayed Ali Capitano

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

i am very happy to read such report ...

i hope you enjoyed my dear all timers :roll: :roll: :roll: 8-) 8-) 8-)

sure you enjoyed guys .. thanks to Mr. twallbeh for such a trip ..
also Eisa (bu Maryam ) was there so ..... for sure it was fun :D :D :D :D

hope the goooooooooooooood news will come very sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

night guys
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

SAND STORM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SAND STORM »

Many thanks Twalbeh for the great trip & photos, wish to see you all soon inshallah :) .

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

Another great trip in Liwa...bowls conquered almost! hehehe! loving the new jeep but still sooooo much to learn!

Photos are here : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... a103daa226
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]