Dubai Towards Sweihan - Friday 26th - Report

All reports about trips and events
Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Dubai Towards Sweihan - Friday 26th - Report

Post by Serge »

Most of us have met in Dubai, on time, and no one late - i like it! :)
By 3PM we made it do deflation point, where Sam was waiting for us. After some preparation, deflating, fixing antennas, brake lines and other Jeep things, we been ready to start our journey. A short briefing, and we went into the dunes, exploring the area. Nice smooth and fast drive between the dunes, enjoying the passive atmosphere of the Desert. In one poimt we got a unexpected detour, with crazy excavation site just behind one of the dunes (fuf! that was scary to think what could happen). So we had to go almost all the way back, and start over, to avoid the area.

Continued with smooth way, with little bit of playing in the bigger dunes and slopes. We got to Sweihan just by the time of sunset. Where Ziad (Vader), decided to drive out. While rest of us made another 40 minutes of technical drive towards big dunes of Sweihan. Some help on the way to stuck badrol with lovely grilled clutch (i hope he made it out and found the bird!). Filally but the dark we found a nice spot for our gathering.

Nice BBQ, Shisha, tea, WATERMELON!!! Menu was five star! Chat chat chat, play with ice (Sam :twisted: :lol: ) .. lots of fun time before heading back.

Been out of sand around mid night.

Thanks Waleed, Stas, Sam, Ziad for a great day in the Dunes! I hope to see you all soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU

Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dubai Towards Sweihan - Friday 26th - Report

Post by Vader »

Nice relaxed drive, thank you all :)
راعي الربع

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Nice trip for me. As Serge said, nice dunes, some unexpected surprises and great driving by all.

The BBQ was lovely and I really enjoyed the feast. Thanks to Waleed for the food and "Shisha Serge" for ... the shisha! :lol: Also to Stas for his military precision ;)

Vader - you missed a great gathering.

Thanks again Shisha Serge!
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Stas
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Stas »

Thank you all !

Serge, for nice trip,
Walleed, for great BBQ,