Report Eid at Graveyard

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Report Eid at Graveyard

Post by khaiwi »

What a blast, you guys really rock. Almost a full day of continuous fun.

Jayne, Sean, Sultan, Gladiator, Shady, Vader, Zeer, Serge, Nadim Samara in G500, JC in Silver TJ and Rami Zeidan in Blue JK.

All met on time ( well almost) headed to the graveyard, deflated and had a briefing making sure the three guests are aware of the standard protocols we follow during our trips. In fact before the trip, I gave the guys a detailed description about our club rules and how things are handled during our trips.

We spent around three hours surfing the small and very technical dunes of the graveyard then headed out targeting Area53, unfortunately we had to drive a long distance beside the fences of Al Maha and then Margham reserved area till we reached near area53 around 1pm. Our plan was to finish the trip by that time however, everybody was so anxious to continue.

The second part of the trip started on the red sands reaching the high dunes we hit the top of three main dunes going through the tricky spots filling the space with roaring sounds of our engines and posing for great shots.

By three pm we all were almost starving and decided to call it a day, went out and inflated the tires greeting all we split leaving lots of traces on the sand and taking with us loads of great memories with a biiig smile on our faces.

I will upload my pictures later tomorrow .
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report Eid at Graveyard

Post by Vader »

I was out the night before in that same area pulling out some friends who decided to have a barbecue and by the time I was done, it just wasn't worth the drive back to the city before coming back to the meeting point so I had a nice nap in my Jeep till the cavalry came :D

A really great day out in the sand, had so much fun :) Great technical drive early on and moved to some nice dunes. Thank you Chief for organizing this trip. Thanks as well to your guests whose company I enjoyed and of course all the other marshals and members with whom I had a great day :D

Looking forward to the Liwa trip :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
راعي الربع

Advanced
Advanced

Post by 259 »

Fantastic route, lots of fun . Thanks to all for excellent company. Thanks Khaiwi for winching me out of nest. Today's trip was challenging with lots of technical driving Thanks Sean and Jayne for 2nd lead. Thanks Gladiator for sweeping and looking after us. Thanks Shady & Zeer & Serge & Vader& Rami, & jean & Nadim for great company and great drive.

I had fun and not having enough, I went alone till 6:00 pm before heading back, just wanted to get used to the black wagen and have fun with higher dunes ;) .

Thanks again C.Marshal Khaiwi for such beautiful route :D
Proud member of ad4x4.com best club in UAE
Hummer H2
Geländewagen- , modification: None
+971527000003 also can be reached email: ameeris@hotmail.com

The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease-- Voltaire

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

One of the best trips I had in a long time.... Really nice tricky area... Will , they call it Graveyard. Hehehe. I will call it cars graveyard. !!! Thank you Chief Khaiwi for such a day..

Thanks to all the team. Hope to see you on sand soon.... :mrgreen:

Jayne
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jayne »

Fantastic day! Thanks Cheif for taking us on a great track, thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice seeing a new area (graveyards), will definately be back there to visit. Nice to meet lots of new faces and of course catch up with the old ones.
Cheif have you tried driving graveyards all the way through to the truck road, thought it may be a nice area to try?
Thanks to all for great company, see you soon :D :D
ph 050 319 7386

2012 Jeep Wrangler 2012
2011-2012 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2008-2011 Hummer H3

Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Sean »

Thanks Cheif Khaiwi,
Great route, great crew and great area, we will return to the graveyard again for sure.....
Some nice tricky tight and step pockets around, all did well.
Thanks Gladiator for sweeping and making sure no-one left behind.
Thanks Sultan for recovering me and jayne for same in afternoon ;)

See you all again soon.. :D
2008 - 2011 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 3.7L – Off & On Road
2011 - 2012 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 5.3L V8 Off & On Road
2012 - 2014 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 5.3L V8 On Road
2012 - Jeep Wrangler (2012) Off and On Road

Mobile 050 12 44 976
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Serge »

Thank you Chief for this wonderful day in the sand, with great company, meeting some new people and seeing good old friends!

It was a very pleasant drive, I have really enjoyed the first part, where you feel the whole suspension on your Jeep working hard to get you there. Nice technical dunes, and good surprise to find a quite high spot there to climb. It was lots of fun, and definitely worth the waking up 6 AM, with 4 hours of sleep time :D

See you all soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU

Shadi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Shadi »

Thanks Chief Khaiwi for the nice trip , I have really enjoyed, Nice to meet lots of new faces
Waiting for the next trip
Shadi
JKU 2016
Mob:055 55 247 93

If you will follow that black, you will NEVER come back
Did 335 offroad trips till 1/10/2016

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Jayne wrote: Cheif have you tried driving graveyards all the way through to the truck road, thought it may be a nice area to try?
:D
Yes I did that route, and nothing really exciting outside the tricky spot we went to. The dunes will start to become far from each other with plenty of stretches.

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

DiscoDino

Post by DiscoDino »

First post here...all I can say is thanks for inviting us and your patience as I eased back into driving in the sand.
Nadim

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

You're most welcome DiscoDino

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thanks Kiwi for the great trip, definitely worth drive from AD, nice track in the small technical dunes and the second part of area 53, it was nice to drive with old friends and pleasure to met Nadim, JC and Rami.
Thanks Sean for second lead and thanks Gladiator for sweeping "and the sandwich :D ", Thanks everybody for the great company.
see all soon :)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)