ANIT IN AL KHATIM 2/NOV/2012-REPORT

All reports about trips and events
Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

ANIT IN AL KHATIM 2/NOV/2012-REPORT

Post by Yehia »

All were ready at the station before time,except bado and baha who could not make it(thanks for informing and hope to see you both next time). At 3:00 pm sharp we started driving to the deflation point. ANIT briefing was given to the four members who were first timers with us and two of them were experiencing the desert for the first time ever. Then we started driving in a very easy route to give our members the feeling of the desert and the chance to know their cars and gain confidence in their driving skills. After a couple of hours we stopped at the road side, some members decided to go back to Abu Dhabi and some others decided to join us for BBQ and chating.
qbn, SALT84, djkode and Stephen RS you will soon get your first star
Floyddsouza hope your friends have enjoyed the trip
Heidrun : thanks for leading a group back to the station
wwadi: thank you for the second lead
Scorpionita,Zeer, Tajkeh and Gladiator : Thank you very much for the help during the trip and the nice time at the BBQ, without you this trip could not have been successful.
THANK YOU ALL FOR ANOTEHR NICE DAY WITH AD4X4, SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK IN OUR SEASON OPENING PARTY.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

ritter

Re: ANIT IN AL KHATIM 2/NOV/2012-REPORT

Post by ritter »

Thanks for a lovely anit trip Yehia :) (although I wish I was not stuck as passenger :oops: ) It was nice to be out enjoying the cooling weather and to meet new people. Good luck with your next trip everyone.

Audrey
>> Audrey RITTER >> JK 2oo9 >> PHONE: 056.714.0637

floyddsouza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by floyddsouza »

Yehia,
My friends truely enjoyed their 1st time out. The route was just right for an ANIT and you gave them the confidence to want even more!

I'm sure they'll be out in the near future and I'll keep a look out for any Newbie trips you will host.

Thanks for an excellent trip, the chit-chat by the camp and the words of advice.
Floyd
2010 Land Cruiser, ARB suspension lift kit

Trips counter:
Intermediate (2), Newbie(6), ANIT (3 - Introducing new members)

BAHA
Advanced
Advanced

Post by BAHA »

sorry Yehia and guys. I realy wanted to join :cry: , but it was like something did not allow me :dono:
believe it or not, I missed the exit(s) exactly 6 times ! :dash1:

positive side: i learned all the Uturns possible on Al Ain raod :mrgreen:

Youth at the prow, pleasure at the helm
Trip count: Who cares!

zeer

Post by zeer »

Thank you Yehia for the nice trip and thanks everybody for the great company. hope to see u all next Friday ;)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

wwadi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by wwadi »

Thanks for the great trip Yehia. Great drive and even greater people.
It was nice meeting you all.
Stayed at BBQ spot with Zeer, Tariq and Audry. great chatting with you guys, and great company.
had lots of fun, looking forward for a next trip with everyone.

Oh and Audry , get the 4 door... haha :mrgreen:

One more thing, When we got to inflation point after BBQ, I was stayed behind fiddling in my Jeep, Tariq realized that i was behind and he thought i was in need of help (ofcourse owning a jeep anything can break haaha) , he called me to check up i was alright and was about to turn around.... Thanks Tariq. much appreciate it. shows that this club has got great members...

cheers all ,
Walid

qbn

Post by qbn »

great event guys .. only wish we could have driven around a bit more .. w/out getting stuck that is :D !!! but ya, had a great time and am looking forward to the nxt one already !! many thanks,

george