Report : Dubai - Early Morning - 2nd Nov

All reports about trips and events
Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Dubai Gang met on time at the meeting point and after a nice , short chit chat we headed the road toward the deflation point in Nahel town.
While deflating the Abu Dhabi gang reached on time. It was really nice to meet all of the old and new faces. With a total of 10 cars + Marshals We started an easy start and then crossing Nahel dunes. Some stucks here and there and few second tries but all did very well.
After we completed the technical dunes of Nahel area we had a break under the shade of cute tree, tea, coffee, soft drinks and cake , actually wonderful breakfast with a great company

Considering the finishing time to be before the pray time we had to take the Sabkah to reduce the number of kms in the dunes and ended with the “Wave Highway” to the Party spot and from there directly to the exit

I enjoyed the trip and hope that you all enjoyed it as well. All did very well.

Thank you Salim for sweeping

Tweety, Jo and Xof it was really nice to see you again and thank you for your great support

Sam , Thank you for the nice second lead and the great support .

All Members , Thank you very much for joining our trip and making it a successful day , See you next week
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

SuperMario
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Report : Dubai - Early Morning - 2nd Nov

Post by SuperMario »

Waleed, thank you for the enjoyable trip and help me find my way in the morning.

thanks to the Marshalls and the sweeper Salim for the help and the advise.

enjoyed meeting all the participant, hopefully see you next week in the grand opening.

Cheers,
Ridha

newbie : 5 Intermediate: 6 Advanced: 1

Saif1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Saif1 »

It was a wounderful trip with great & friendly group.
Waleed: thank for the perfectly choosen track which we've really had a lot of fun driving through it. ;)
Sam, Joe, Tweety: I always enjoy the trips which gathers you together (they are always full of fun) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xof: It was really nice to meet you & I would love to meet you soon.
Saleem: Special thanks for the quick respond & it was nice to see you again. ;)
It was really nice to meet you all (old friends & new friends). Thanks for all you made my day & looking forward to meeting you all soon & wish to meet you all next week :mrgreen: 8-) :D

Ahmed Saif/ Desert Storm
Saif
Prado SWB V6

"Leadership cannot be given... It must be Earned... It cannot be taken... You loose it by lack of performance"

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Thanks to the Abu Dhabi crew for being early at the meet point in Sweihan which meant we were early to meet up with Marshal Waleed and the Dubai gang.

It was a nice morning in the dunes, following a lovely track laid down by Waleed. Everyone did very well and it was nice to see a controlled and considered drive by all. The breakfast chit-chat and stop was fab and thank you for the supply of coffee (Dutt) and the sandwich (Kastrato). Very much needed by this point.

My Fridays are never complete without a trip in the sand, and once again, this trip was a great way to start the weekend with my sand family.

Thanks to Waleed, Xof, Tweety and Jo for looking after us and for everyone else for joining.

It was also nice to catch up at the ADNOC with Desert_Hawk and Waqmaster and their groups and eat delicious watermelon. Always a good way to end a trip.

PS - for those who paid me for the BBQ for 9 November, please just send me a reminder if you have not already.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

kastrato
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kastrato »

Too much sun!!!!
From the sunstroke I dont remember anything... the only thing I remenber is a delicious cake.... :D :D
Seriously now...

I will agree with Tillybean that a Friday without dessert meet up is boring, dull, lets say abstract....vaque
I really enjoy beeing out there with you guys!

To the trip now.
I am really happy that I meet the new Marshals and also in the same time reunite with the old ones.
Xof thanks for the pics and for all the info you have gave me since I joint this club
Waleed thanks for hosting this trip was very nice dispite that we spent a lot of time on flat surfaces but Overall very nice trip with safety as priority, friendly environment, mixture of terrain morfology and technique development. The side cresting was superb, I really enjoy it. I am looking forward to follow you again!
Sam thank you for everything (as always) it was a preasure to follow you!(as always)
The new (to me) Marshals were spot on, friendly and very helpful! nice meeting you guys (and illuminated pitbull)
For all the new members that I met I have only to say that it was an honour to share the dessert with you guys!

The meetings at the adnoc before and after the trip with the other groups was a pleasant opportunity to chit chat about our experiences and knowledge... this is not a petrol station is a library, is recreation, is... is THE place to be on Fridays.... :D :D :D

P.S my passenger is looking for a 4x4 after this trip.... am I sure that we gave him our virus.... and has no remedy this virus...
Its all Greek to me......
_____
OIIIIIO

Why a WHITE Jeep? Because you can't go GREEN with 27l/100km

Saif1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Saif1 »

Hi all,

By the way, is there any photos/videos for the trip? If yes can you share them please? :D
Saif
Prado SWB V6

"Leadership cannot be given... It must be Earned... It cannot be taken... You loose it by lack of performance"

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Back to the sand, with a great leader, great old friends, and great newbies!

IT was a very good morning with various tracks and learning opportunities. I even enjoyed the flat track drive! it's fun to go fast on the sand (reasonnably).

Thanks waleed for assigning me to the traffic control! it was fun to go around everybody, to help when required (or should i say to see Salim helping in all recoveries!).

Just a note to get the update about Jo's Jeep, which eventually had four tires in the air while parked on the belly :lol: And as it made me laughted a lot, i got stuck 5 minutes later in a ditch, filling my car with sand ;) Bad Karma boomerang...

we left with big smiles, and took rendez vous for the party!

cheers all!
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

What a great gathering at the end of the trip, enjoyed the chat and meeting everyone, thanks Waleed and Sam for offering to help with the broken car
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

BERHO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by BERHO »

Thanks waled for the nice trip
Power is Nothing Without Control

SR42
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by SR42 »

Thanks Waleed for the beautiful trip!

Enjoyed the desert, the drive and the chats.
Also my visiting friends are not able to stop talking about.

Thx - CU next time
Reto
42 - The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.

salimabdulghani
Advanced
Advanced

Post by salimabdulghani »

thanks waleed for the Great trip, great people as usual. nice to c u guys (all). was different, I am used to the Hummer and 1st time driving a 4 cylender prado. very smooth/ light/ just needs couple more cylinders and wow.

XOF; i had a laugh when Joe was stuck then i had a Lauder laugh when u were stuck/ then Joe had to pull me out twice in a raw. speaking of Karma.