Report : Claiming a new territory on 24/11/2012

All reports about trips and events
WildFire

Report : Claiming a new territory on 24/11/2012

Post by WildFire »

what an amazing trip it was :D

Thanks to the Master Khaiwi & Latif for making my usually boring Saturday morning time in to an active and joyful time.

We got together as per the plan in Adnoc fuel station and headed to the new territory at 10:30 Hrs

We reached the area deflated and soon , tons of fun begun . the area is located after the Car Museum land rover and before the end of the miscibility dumping yard our entry point was at an open gate near DU signal tower. the area contains many different terrain levels as it goes from Very Easy to Challenging & adrenaline rushing through the roof level.

And as Chief Khaiwi mentioned it is slimier to the old days Musaffah but , with softer sand.

it has two side exits which is very good in case someone wants to leave early or in case of breakdown. in many areas the sand was soft and surprisingly challenging.

we came back to our entry point at 13:00 Hrs inflated the tires and lift for a deep wash ( Still have some sand in my eyes :lol: )

Once more , thanks a lot chief Khaiwi & Latif for the great company.

Regards,
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Report : Claiming a new territory on 24/11/2012

Post by khaiwi »

What a trip indeed, unexpectidly the area was all soft sand though the dunes were relatively small yet you can negotiate the dunes with full spectrum of difficulty from easy all the way to advanced, well, read my signature pls.

Really nice to drive with you Ahmad old timer Marshal with all qualities and driving experience to be respected, add some spices to it from the racing falvor he has been doing last few years.

Nice setup Ahmed, mashallah, the Jeep is so cool and powerful. Latief, your Jeep is mashallah very nice and comfy offroad and yet capable as is. No bigger tires with the current setup, you can go almost anywhere, and do anything, Its a Jeep.....

I definitly had a blast with three cars only and fast drive. Pictures will be uploaded very soon while videos will take some time. (7GB of video require a lot of editing etc....)

See you all soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

latief
Advanced
Advanced

Post by latief »

What a great trip! I love small , low car count trips...... ;)

the area was beautiful but tricky....and i enjoyed it tremendously.....i was second lead, and had a great time....then the chief asked me to be the sweeper, well, all hell broke loose after that point!! The pace was so fast it was mind boggling.....i just simply could not keep up all the time and felt like i was holding the group back.....sorry guys! i learned so much today.........

Wildfire, great car and great driving....your beast is really inspiring.....

Chief: i am used to you taking it easy in the background, keeping an eye on everyone.....today, you were a completely different driver....amazing skills and technique.....you must have had Red Bull for breakfast or something.....thanks for the tips and the help....i really learned a lot......

great day and I am looking forward to the next time .....

thanks!
2008 Wrangler JK
056-7148747

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

You are most welcome Latief.

I did not have redbull or anything, but as you know in a convoy you can drive as fast/tough as the weekest member in a trip.....

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Sounds a great trip.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

im pleased that you guys enjoied the trip and i wish to see you all soon. i cant wait to see the vedio and the photos :lol:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

WildFire wrote:im pleased that you guys enjoied the trip and i wish to see you all soon. i cant wait to see the vedio and the photos :lol:

Photos are on my FB page (akhaiwi1@eim.ae)

Videos will be posted on my YouTube channel in a couple of days.

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I saw them , thank you Boss :D