Report Dubai pm Advnced trip Al Faqa to the truck road

All reports about trips and events
Jayne
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jayne »

After some nice coffee and lunch at Al Faqa :D we departed for the afternoon run. Hang hope your pax feeling better, see you next time and Malte hope you had a fun afternoon.

We started in surfing the bigger dunes learning the finer techniques of side sloping and then did some training on side cresting, the smiles got bigger and all did a great job :D After 20kms everyone was doing very well and I handed the lead over to Salim staying at 2nd lead. Great job Salim, nice pace and surfing of the dunes for 5km. I decided to take back the lead as there were a few cars in the area.. Al Faqa then started to look like Sheik zayed Road :lol: so change of plan and we took a sabka for 12kms to avoid a huge amount of cars with no flags..

We then got in to a good patch with no cars :D for the final 15kms

Great job at sweeping Salim and good recoveries, thanks Sarah for a good 2nd lead, Luna and Khaled well done on your first advanced trip, you both handled it really well, kept up with the pace and showed nice smooth side cresting and sloping.

Cherif and Sean thanks for your assistance always great to have you, Cherif I will pay you back for the sand shower soon :lol:

I loved leading this afternoon, a fabulous day thanks to a great crew, this is what makes the working week seem all worth while - thank you :D :D
ph 050 319 7386

2012 Jeep Wrangler 2012
2011-2012 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2008-2011 Hummer H3

Sean
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report Dubai pm Advnced trip Al Faqa to the truck road

Post by Sean »

Thanks Jayne for this nice trip.. :)
Thanks Salim for your lead, well done.... :)
Luna and Khalid, nice driving well done.. :)
Sarah, nice bumper :)

Cherif, like the old days mate, was fun :)

See you all soon..

ps. Funniest was the 2 fun runs guys looking to enter from truck road...they were only 18kms from the nearest checkpoint :lol:
2008 - 2011 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 3.7L – Off & On Road
2011 - 2012 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 5.3L V8 Off & On Road
2012 - 2014 Hummer H3 Adventure (2008) 5.3L V8 On Road
2012 - Jeep Wrangler (2012) Off and On Road

Mobile 050 12 44 976
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

luna
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by luna »

Jayne thank you for the invitation! I loved my first advanced trip! I slowly got used to the pace and the drive. Loved the tracks...and yeay I did couple of small side crests neatly!!! :P !! thanks for teaching me how!

Its been a pleasure to drive everyone!! loved the whole trip!
Jeep wrangler 2010. Additions: nope nothing...

We're never gonna survive unless we go a little crazy

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

LOVED it! Hehehe, even with all the Gulf News #_%\!|€|$]\~ drivers! Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks all

Great lead Salim!
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

salimabdulghani
Advanced
Advanced

Post by salimabdulghani »

thanks Jane for the lovely drive, trust and the opportunity given in leading. I loved it, wish there wasn't so many cars around to get more practice... as usual great people and a lot of fun.

c u all soon