Fun & Sun Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Fun & Sun Trip Report

Post by Uristier »

Finally all met at the deflation point. After the trip briefing and the equipment check we were ready for the fun and the sun.

The fun started with a slight delay at the third dune and was part for the rest of the trip. The sand changed from hard to soft to very soft. Regardless of some challenges everybody did well.

We found a nice place for prayer and the lunch break. Full with fresh energy we continued having fun floating over the dunes and crests.

Finally we reached the destination safe and sound.

I had fun in the sun with you and enjoyed your company. Hope to see you soon somewhere in the dunes.

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Fun & Sun Trip Report

Post by Fox »

That was a really nice trip, thank you Uristier and all others. The very soft sand spots were a
good fun, but well mastered by the group in good spirit. I took back home two sand
dunes, one in my left shoe and one in my right shoe.
Thank you Sis for the special tea, I loved it.
Hope to see you all again soon.

BAHA
Advanced
Advanced

Post by BAHA »

Super fun, nice trip, thanks Uristier. my first intermediate :) in the second part of the trip i felt the meanining of "floating" and my beast was thankfull that "now you got it" as i was little bit clumzy in the first part of the trip.

enjoyed the sand showers but i think i have to go back to return the dunes i have in my car but i will keep the ones in my shoes, pockets, underware ..... :hahi:

thank you all for the help and inshalla will see you soon

Youth at the prow, pleasure at the helm
Trip count: Who cares!

sis
Advanced
Advanced

Post by sis »

Fun under the sun!!! Interesting and challenging trip. Thanks Uristier. Fox, it was pleasure for me to meet you. Next time I will prepare really some special tea. Hope to see you all soon.

ritter

Post by ritter »

This was a great trip to play with my new jeep- nice track and pace. I realky enjoyed the day, thanks Urs and all!

Audrey

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
>> Audrey RITTER >> JK 2oo9 >> PHONE: 056.714.0637

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Fox »

sis wrote:Fun under the sun!!! Interesting and challenging trip. Thanks Uristier. Fox, it was pleasure for me to meet you. Next time I will prepare really some special tea. Hope to see you all soon.
Aha ..... with some coffee powder added !