Report-Saturday early morning 26Jan2013

All reports about trips and events
zeer

Post by zeer »

We met at Sweihan gas station 8:30 with big nice smile from everyone, went to deflation point, weather was great, brief then yala move.
it was smoth floating over the dunes and everyone did very well, we took our breakfast under a tree shade with some stories about the DesNav, seems everyone excited about it so yala guys get ready and register your team for the competition.
i was the first one stuck but remember its only for demonstration purposes :lol:,it was really nice meeting some new friends and catchup with old friends.
thanks SR42 for great second lead and WhiteX for sweeping.
till next time have a nice week ;)
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

zeer wrote:We met at Sweihan gas station 8:30 with big nice smile from everyone, went to deflation point, weather was great, brief then yala move.
it was smoth floating over the dunes and everyone did very well, we took our breakfast under a tree shade with some stories about the DesNav, seems everyone excited about it so yala guys get ready and register your team for the competition.
i was the first one stuck but remember its only for demonstration purposes :lol:,it was really nice meeting some new friends and catchup with old friends.
thanks SR42 for great second lead and WhiteX for sweeping.
till next time have a nice week ;)
i was the first one stuck but remember its only for demonstration purposes :lol:
:Lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

White X
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Report-Saturday early morning 26Jan2013

Post by White X »

Dear Zeer: a great start to the day in the desert. Zeer made us a great track and we all had a good time. Great group, great weather. nice start to the day.

bob
whitex

AmruAbbas
Advanced
Advanced

Post by AmruAbbas »

Thank you Zeer for an excellent day out in the dunes, the small group of drivers meant that we were moving quick and covered alot of terrain at a pretty respectable pace for a newbie trip! Looking forward to the next trip already :)
Contact Number:
050 492 1161

Trip Log:
Completed ANIT 21/12/2012
Newbie: 13 Intermediate: 11

2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

toto
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by toto »

Thanks Zeer for this very nice trip . Really enjoyed my come back in the desert with a new toy
Great weather conditions as well as great group of Desert fans

Hope to see you all soon

Have a great week
Mickael
TOTO

desertfun

Post by desertfun »

Thank you Zeer, this was a great trip...and almost stuck-free :lol: :lol: The terrain was great: challenging at times yet the group was good so we were able to cover a lot of terrain. Hope to have more Sat morning trips!
"No dude, your SUV is not a Jeep, and my Jeep is not a SUV!"
- - -
MOPAR Performance 2" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks - MOPAR Off-Road Front Bumper - MOPAR XD9000i Self-Recovery Winch - MOPAR Off-Road Oval Fog Lamps - MOPAR Off-Road Rear Bumper - MOPAR Off-Road Tire Carrier - MOPAR Steering and Swaybar Skid Plate - MOPAR 6.5" Round Off-Road Lights - MOPAR Rubber Floor Liner Kit - MOPAR Handle Grab - MOPAR Door Sill Guards - V-Cool window tinting - Garmin GPS 276C - Maxtrax sand ladder - 4.88 regear - Teraflex front axle sleeve - Detroit Truetrac front locker

SR42
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by SR42 »

It was a great trip with a great group and a great lead.
I really enjoyed.
Thanks Zeer!

CU soon
Reto
42 - The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything.