Report: Shaving the Crests of Khazna Vol 3 (Fri 19/4 AM ADV)

All reports about trips and events
Flaghunter
Marshal
Marshal

Report: Shaving the Crests of Khazna Vol 3 (Fri 19/4 AM ADV)

Post by Flaghunter »

We met on time at 8:30am at deflation point. Unfortunately Google confused two drivers who ended up meeting on the other side of the desert and couldn't participate in the trip.

The convoy consisted of: DesertDriver, FALCON_83, Mr Magoo, loefflmj1, petro, ishampn, The Baron, Billet, Kamran143, and Marshal tompa-bjorka. Because I am late with the report, I can't even recall the convoy order, sorry guys.

We played in the dunes of Khazna making progress towards Sweihan. All drivers did very well, the pace was an Advanced drive on the relaxed side of the spectrum. Close to the big bowls, Gerard's Jeep decided to do what Jeeps do. Thanks to a great team effort we fixed the car so it was able to start again, but exited the dunes to be on the safe side, around 11:30am.

Thomas then took part of the convoy to Sweihan, the rest continued with me back to deflation. Thanks guys for a great trip, Gerard I hope your Jeep is better now. It may well have been my Jeep's last trip by the way :) It's on Dubizzle now.

Thanks everybody for participation, great driving, good company, and thanks Thomas for your support. Till next time!
Flaghunter, Wrangler TJ 2005, 0544727447

tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Report: Shaving the Crests of Khazna Vol 3 (Fri 19/4 AM ADV)

Post by tompa-bjorka »

Thanks Michael, always enjoy joining your drives. Agree that everyone did very well (I was watching closely from the back :)), no issues at all. Hope Gerhards Jeep feels better. And BTW, I recognized an other (blue) Jeep participating in this trip, in a Mussafah workshop few days later :). /Thomas

Mr Magoo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr Magoo »

Very enjoyable trip Michal, thanks for organising and thanks Thomas for keeping an eye on us all :)
Until next time......

FALCON

Post by FALCON »

Thanks Michael
So happy to follow your track, it was very nice ADV trip.

Thanks for everyone
Mohammed Hammad (FALCON)

Mobile # :+971504176964

E-mail: mohd_mr_hmmd@yahoo.com

web: www.ad4x4.com

—————————————————————
SAFETY FIRST
:ad4x4:

The Baron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Baron »

Thanks for organizing and leading this trip Michael - another great track and drive, as usual 😀

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by loefflmj1 »

Better late than never. I'm also tardy in my comments.
Thanks Michael for a very laid back but challenging, safe and fun track. Every time out there is a great chance to learn something new, really appreciate you taking the time for us again. Thanks to everyone as well. I understand the Jeep is feeling better. Until next time!