Newbie Convoy 1- Giant football game

All reports about trips and events
MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Newbie Convoy 1- Giant football game

Post by MissoBisho »

We all met in sweihan wedding hall and moved together towards the deflation point. There we had our safety briefing and prepared our cars.

Support Marshals:
Tarek
Amr (co-pilot)
Bisho (co-pilot)

Support team:
Mira

Newbie Drivers:
Marwa
Eman
Jo
Dharmendra
Medhat
Chris
Red beard

After the briefing convoy was set having Mira as my second lead and Marwa as the official sweeper. Thank you ladies for your support and excellent communication. We started dune bashing, with a smooth mixture of straight cresting and a bit of a fast pace. We had a couple of second tries and some self recoveries. All the drivers did really well. We played around, had a couple of breaks and ended our trip at 4:30, where we met the other convoys and started our football game. Some played and some watched but we all had fun. After that we stayed for BBQ. Thank you Irfan and Kamran for the delicious dinner.

Looking forward seeing you all soon.
Missobisho

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie Convoy 1- Giant football game

Post by irfpk »

Thanks MissoBisho and all supporting Marshals and team for organizing this event.
Special thanks to Bisho for making very delicious BBQ and that too on a very large scale. I am still learning from you how to make it so quickly.
Kamran thanks for delicious BBQ fish.
Trip photographs are available on club facebook page.

Redbeard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Redbeard »

Thanks MissoBisho and support team.

Was the first trip for wife and son. Son loved it, wife got a bit carsick but otherwise enjoyed it a lot.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for football or BBQ. Would have been too long a trip for the little one.

MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by MissoBisho »

Redbeard wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm
Thanks MissoBisho and support team.

Was the first trip for wife and son. Son loved it, wife got a bit carsick but otherwise enjoyed it a lot.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for football or BBQ. Would have been too long a trip for the little one.
Glad your little one enjoyed. That was our main priority 😉 for next time we will go slower for your wife to enjoy as well without feeling sick.

See you soon

Marwa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Marwa »

Thank you misso for the amazing track looking forward for more ladies trips please and FIdodido as co-pilot 🙈