Post by Tony007 »

Trip Lead: Tony007

Morning Intermediates:
Samk
Gfcotellessa
Udo
Allaabusehab
Matts

Most drivers arrived early as per my trip details. We had a small delay as one driver arrived right before we were about to leave the deflation point. Matts quickly helped to get him deflated so we can start the drive. Thank you Matt.

Once we were all in convoy order with Samk as my 2nd lead and Matts at the back being my sweeper we headed down the gatch to the entry point into the desert. This was Gfcotellessa's 1st intermediate drive so I started slowly on smaller dunes and made a stop at a clean slipface so could demonstrate and proper beginner side slope and gave him a chance to practice so I could monitor is driving and control of his Jeep. To my surprise he performed a side slope like a natural and handled his Jeep very well. So we continued the drive all the way to where we had a long break under the trees in Al Khazna.

All drivers drove very well thru out the whole drive. Matts informed me before the drive that he needed a basic recovery signoff so in the spirit of teamwork we managed to make that happen for him so he could perform a recovery under my supervision and he did great. Samk thank you for being my 2nd lead and changing the track when I needed you to. Gabriel great job for you 1st intermediate drive, you drove fantastic and handled all the challenges I threw at you. Udo, Alaa great control and handling of your vehicles. Matt thanks for being a wonderful sweeper and keeping good communication with me from the back.

It was a pleasure to enjoy the morning with you all and glad you enjoyed the drive. I look forward to furture drives with you all.
Have a great week ahead and see you in the sand again soon.

Regards,
Tony
Anthony B. Allen
+971501628354
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JKU

Matts
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Morning Intermediates Invade Al Khazna 8/22

Post by Matts »

Awesome trip Tony. Thank you very much. Enjoyed every minute of it. The high slopes, the bumpy ride, the thrill and excitement. That just made my day.
Thanks everyone 😁🤙🏼

gfcotellessa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by gfcotellessa »

Thanks Tony! So much fun...

ALLAABUSHEHAB
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ALLAABUSHEHAB »

Thanks Tony
It was very nice Trip and perfect track.

Alaa